SIX

seth woke up with sweat dripping down his body

seth woke up with sweat dripping down his body. sasha had found her way into his dreams, corrupting them.

he sighed as he knew he had to take a cold shower since they were supposed to spend the whole day together.

one of what you couldn't necessarily call perks of having such a close friend group.

he dressed and headed down to the breakfast bar. he was greeted with dean, roman and finn shovelling pancakes and bacon into their mouths, seth filled his plate and headed over.

"good morning y'all."

"morning." the mumble as the sit up. "so, you and banks?" dean asks.

"no, why?"

"word has it, you're trying to complete the conquest of little miss banks." finn explains.

"not necessarily. she's just cool."

"so, you haven't slept with her, even though you've hang out like numerous of times?" finn asks as seth nods in response. "that's strange. she was willing to slept with me after our first conversation."

"well, damn." seth mumbled. this was puzzling to him, she would sleep with any man backstage, but him.

then it hit him. she wanted to be the one tease him. two can play that game, he thought. soon enough the women joined them.

sasha sitting beside seth, coincidentally.

they engaged in a conversation as seth's phone beeped.

paige: i'm in town
paige: you down to hook up again
paige: tonite ;)

sasha seen, biting her lip down angrily. she didn't care, she told herself.

soon enough she was pulling out her own phone as he was typing back an answer.

sasha: say yes
sasha: i dare you
sasha: test me

seth's eyes widen at the threats, honestly he just wanted to see hee reaction, so he replied to sasha quickly.

seth: was already gonna say yes ;)

and he knew that would set her off. he then replied to paige.

seth: yeah, sure
seth: meet in my room, 704 at 11

sasha grumbled. paige of all people weren't allowed to ruin this thing she was doing. what was she even doing? she thought to herself. she shook off the thought.

"ugh." she breathed out as she stormed out of the breakfast bar. making everyone confused, expect seth who sat with a smirk on his face.

"what happened?" dean asks.

"oh, nothing important."

"you sure? sasha never storms out." charlotte explains as becky nods in agreement.