FIVE

"sasha, that dress is," charlotte pauses in shock

"sasha, that dress is," charlotte pauses in shock. "super tight, can you even breathe?"

"as long as i can do this," sasha smirks as she starts to twerk. "i'm fine."

bayley laughs as charlotte slaps sasha in the back of her head. they start on their way to the bar when charlotte forgets something.

"uh, i forgot my phone, wait here." she says as she dashes back to the elevator area.

"okay, so now since she's gone. tell me, do you have a thing for rollins?" sasha asks more coming off more worried than sly.

"no, but you do."

"what?"

"shh, charlotte isn't here no need to hide it." bayley smirks. "we both know i'm you're true best friend."

"y'all are both my best friends, but sure, whatever makes you happy sis."

"i'm going to ignore that, but i see the way you look at him."

"i look at him like a normal human being." sasha scoffs with a slight smile.

"oh my gosh, sasha has a crush on someone!" bayley squeals as she sees charlotte run back their way. "let's go." she huffs.

they make their way to the bar as they bump into roman and dean. "hey girls."

"hey, where's your other member?" bayley asks giving sasha a nudge.

"uh, he told us we should meet him downstairs in the bar." roman explains linking arms with charlotte.

"oh, okay." bayley smirks as she and sasha walk infront of everyone else. they enter and see seth at a booth with a red headed woman.

sasha's eyebrows raise as she slides into the booth beside him. "oh hey, sasha." he smiles.

"hi." she says dryly rubbing her lips together. she watched as the two engaged in a conversation, in a deep thought.

"sasha?"

"what?" she says in an annoyed tone making bayley chuckle. she leans over into sasha's ear.

"seems like someone is jealous." she whispers making sasha roll her eyes.

"no," she pauses thinking of something to say. "i'm uh, quite tired."

"okay, whatever you say."

soon the red head gets up to go to the bathroom, roman and charlotte went to get drinks and bayley was texting someone on her phone.

"who's the chick?"

"penelope."

"your new girlfriend?"

"nope."

"so, she wouldn't mind if i did," she pauses as her hand falls onto his thigh. she starts to place sloppy, wet kisses on his neck leaving red and purple marks. she raises her hand as she sees him start to get wounded up. "this?"

"n-no."

"oh not even this?" she smirks as she slips her hand into his pants, palming him through his boxers, he tries to put a hand to stop her, but she slaps it away, kissing up to his ear. "i've had my fun baby, i'm going to go dance."

and with that she is out of the booth and strutting onto the dance floor. she starts moving her hips along to the music and soon enough she attracts a man. they both swayed to the music.

a huge smirk on her face knowing seth is watching her, she soon stops dancing and heads to the actual bar and sitting on the stool.

sasha: come to the bar ;)
rollins: i kinda have company.
sasha: fine, have fun screwing penelope.
rollins: i'm omw

seth makes an excuse for leaving the table and slowly makes his way over sasha. 

"what?"

she smirks as she whispers something in his ear. "i've seen the sexual tension between us, might as well cut it, right?"

"uh-"

"that one is probably my best line." she laughs making him roll his eyes. "no, honestly can you walk me back to my room, i don't feel good."

"yeah sure." he smiles slightly as she links arms with him. they wave to their friends and head out.

"so."

"so?"

"you just did that at the bar, with no explanation?"

"i'll think about one." she smiles as they enter the elevator. they fell into a silence, an anticipated silence.

it stops at the eighth floor and they walk to her door. she slips her card in and opens the door. she pulls his tie, making him level with her.

her hot breathe mixed with his cold minty one. eyes staring back into each others.

"i always get what i want," she says looking down at his lips. "don't forget it."

she leans in, their top lips touching. "goodnight, rollins."

"g-goodnight." he breathes out as she pulls away.

she closes the door as seth steps back. now he had to go to his hotel room and use his imagination.