SEVEN

nd just like that, they were back on the road

nd just like that, they were back on the road. flying around europe. sasha went back to her old ways, but not sleeping with them like usual.

seth noticed what she was trying to do, so he thought, two can play that game.

he sat in the back of catering with finn, roman and xavier watching as sasha flirted with jey uso.

him being newly single made sasha pounce on him, she has always wanted a night with an uso, but with naomi being on of her best friends, she settled and waited.

"so, you busy tonight?" jey smirked as sasha pulled her hair over to one shoulder.

"depends, whatcha got planned." she winked making him chuckle. he leaned over and whispered something in her ear making her smirk. "alright, text me." she hummed as she slipped him hee number and went to sit with seth, roman, finn and woods.

"damn banks, you ever gonna quit the game?" finn chuckles.

"nah, not any time soon." she said as her gaze shifted to seth. he sat up uncomfortably in his seat.

"finally got an uso?"

"yep, been waiting for a while." she smirked making seth and roman roll their eyes.

roman had listened to countless stories of sasha fantasizing over a magical outing with an uso, but by outing she meant her bedroom.

"shhh, roman we know you weren't getting any until charlotte finally said yes " she huffed.

"oh, burn" finn chuckled as him and xavier laugh harder. seth watches as sasha sits there bored. she didn't have any interest in anyone it seemed. like as if she had never cared in the first place, but he knew she did, deep down because he had gotten to see that side of her.

"you're not dressed." seth states making everyone go silent.

"uh, i am dressed, that's just you undressing me with your eyes."

"i mean ring gear? no match, banks." he said as her eyes slowly met his and to her surprise, he wasn't fazed by her snarky comment. it made her mad almost turned on.

"well, they are trying to sell the beaten i took last week, sucks but i'll pull through."

"mhm," he hummed as finn nudged xavier who nodded to roman, and they all took off leaving the two alone.

"so,"

"so?"

"paige said she doesn't want to be with someone who gets numerous bootycalls, so she's done with me."

"oh you poor baby, it's not like you actually get any." she smirked as he arched an eyebrow.

"bet." he said as he pulled out his phone to find the list of women on all rosters who wanted him.

ember moon.
biance belair.
mandy rose.
alicia fox.
dana brooke.
carmella.
nikki bella.
natayla.
asuka.
cathy kelley.
charly caruso.
kayla saxton.

"natayla? she has a husband." sasha pouts jealously as she crosses her arms making him crackle. he pats the seat next to him and to his surprise she takes it.

he slides her chair closer to him. he brushed her hair behind her ear as he whispered in her ear.

"looks like your not the only one who wants me, princess" she felt a wave of desire flow through and she lost control of her judgment.

she couldn't show she wanted him, but she did, she always had. all she wanted to do was kiss him right now, but she couldn't. he trailed wet kisses down her neck as she looked around making sure no one saw her being soft.

"rollins," she breathed out. "i'll see you at the bar tonight."

she looked into his now dark eyes and seen him nod slightly making her cocky smirk come back.

"i'll see you too."

a/n vote and comment for next chapter