THREE

sasha and seth realized they are going into the same hotel, so they came back together to check-in

"seth rollins," seth starts as the lady looks his name up. "thank you so much." he smiles as she hands him his room card.

"sasha banks," sasha says before the women types away, she gave sasha a weird look. "uh, what's wrong?"

"no such name booked, it says here you didn't do the confirmation check-in, your room was given away."

"you've got to be kidding me," sasha grumbles trying to stay calm. "there any rooms available?"

"no ma'am, i am sorry for the in convenience."

"ugh!" sasha yells as she pulls out her phone aggressively. she searchs for bayley's contact and can't seem to remember what she saved her as, making her more upset.

"look sash, you can come to my room," seth suggests, but sasha shakes her head. "c'mon, i have two queens."

"fine, but only because i'm truly desperate."

******

s

asha sat crossed-legged on her bed facing seth that was resonating her actions. they were still finishing up their game of basically one-hundred questions.

"you're trying to tell me, you've never listened to k-pop?" she pauses as he chuckles with a head shake. "that's a problem, gimme your phone"

he unlocks it and tosses it to her before clicking youtube and finding her favourite band and song.

"listen-"

"you can't even understand what they're saying, makes-"

"shhh, listen!"

soon seth's alexa system filled the large room with the sound of the bass of the song. sasha stood up ready to dance as they started to sing.

screaming the lyrics, seth couldn't help, but laugh. she was nothing he expected her to be like. from what he had heard, she was rude, cold-hearted and venomous. seth couldn't see any of those things since he met her.

soon the music had died down and so did sasha. "you're a cool guy, rollins."

"thanks, you're pretty cool too."

"yeah?" she smirked.

"yeah, but i got one last question before bed, banks."

"and that is?" sasha was kind of nervous. seth had stopped being so introverted with her, she didn't know what to expect.

"you're such a genuine person, one-on-one with people, why do you act so unpleasant backstage?"

"i don't act like this with anyone, i've got to trust you slightly, i trust you for some unknown reason. also, i act a certain way because it's a dog-eat-dog lifestyle backstage, eat or get eaten and i much rather be on the high anarchy of that system," she pauses as he was taken back by her answer. "anyways, i'm super tired. we have media early, so goodnight rollins."

"goodnight, banks."

the next morning sasha was woken up by the sound of heavy metal playing from the bathroom. she groaned into her pillow as it grew louder.

she sighed deeply as she dragged herself towards the music. "seth, please turn that down."

"no can do, i'm in the zone," he snickers trying to get her mad. "yeah, well, zone this." she smirks as she snatches his phone along with the speaker and turns them both off.

"what if ro calls me?" he groans. sasha smirks as she waves her phone around. "hold on."

"hey ro," she chirps as he answers back in a groggy voice. "are you not awake yet?" she scolds. "anyways, rollins cannot answer his phone due to a person vendetta, bye now."

sasha giggles as she hangs up the phone. "have your phone back, baby"

he blushed at the words. in all honestly, he wasn't handling being so close to someone he wanted to bang.

she was in a silk robe leaving little for his imagination. he smirked as he seen her untie it.

"banks, no shame?"

"would you be ashamed if you looked this good?" she smirks before closing the bathroom door successfully.

they continue to get ready the media and head on their way out.

a/n vote and comment for next chapter