Chapter One

I have no idea if you can see all of the pictures from before. If you can't tell me and I will put them in again.
Also I'm not going to say this every time, but I don't own anything.

Spider-Man POV:

I wake up from the pain of turning into dust feeling weirdly good. There isn't a ton of loud noises, or bright lights in the soul realm. I look around and see Dr. Strange (I   still need to find out his real name, unless...it is actually Dr. Strange. Anyway) and the Guardians of the Galaxy. We're about 20ft away from each other, so it takes a second to meet up.

When we meet up Dr. Strange says, "Welcome to the soul realm."

Star Lord asks, "How do we get out of the soul realm?"

Dr. Strange just shrugs. We stand there silently for a minute before I decide to speak up. "We could try to meet up with the other Avengers who got dusted."

No one disagrees, so I take the lead. Somehow I stay in the front despite stopping every few seconds to quote a vine. After about 69 minutes or one hour we find the other Avengers. Shuri also got snapped apparently, so I walked up to her and quoted a meme to which she immediately responded with another meme about those white vans. The older Avenger's started to fight, so Shuri and I decide to sing 99 bottles of coke on the wall as we walk. Mr. Thanos showed up for some reason, and tried to talk with us, but we didn't stop singing 99 bottles of coke on the wall because we want to see how many times we can sing it without stopping. We are on the second time singing it.

Tony POV:

I'm sitting in my living room staring numely at the wall, still in shock that Peter died. Suddenly Peter appeared in the room breathing heavily.

I sob out in joy, "Kid, you're back! How-?"

He responded while shrugging, "I have no idea. Shuri and I were on our 12th time sing time singing 99 bottles of coke on the wall when Mr. Thanos started crying, and snapped his fingers again."

Oh boy, kid. What will I do with you?

"It doesn't matter, as long as you're here. But no more singing 99 bottles of coke on the wall, okay?" Is all I respond because it really doesn't matter as long as he's here.