Pilot

Group Meeting:

As all the girls entered, Seattle lay there thinking what was the whole point of having an urgent meeting out of nowhere. She was enjoying herself with equations, and then all of a sudden Lexi started spamming her with texts about a group meeting. Seattle lay on the chair her feet up on Sky's laps. She was believing herself as a queen.

"So..."Seattle says as the noise of her gum fills the vacant janitor room,"What's so urgent that I had to ditch algebra class for?"

I looked at Sky who was as confused as I was. I look at Lexi and her expression revealed the same. I look back at Marceline. She was smirking. I tilted my head and said,"Tell us Marsh".

She cleared her throat and said,"Guys we are gonna have a sleepover today!!! Isn't that a fantabulous idea!! Look, I've been wondering we have to get back together and do some fun things like we used too!! Know what I mean?"

Seattle groaned,"Out of all days you found Thursday the best day to have a sleepover ? Come on, some of us have an extra class in the morning. Be realistic we can't just leave high school classes plus in a boarding school to have some sleepover. Come on think about it. Wouldn't tomorrow be better."

Sky looked at Seattle and nodded,"In order for me to pass junior year I need to take some extra courses. So I also agree with Seattle we should have it tomorrow."

Seattle looked around. Lexi, and Priscilla were nodding too.

"The majority of us chose to have the slumber party tomorrow, so tomorrow it is. It begins at 7 at Seattle's and Sky's dorm." All of them noted that and rushed back to their classes.