Sky: Crazy Saturday

Wake up already!  I say, as I look over at Seattle. I search around and see that Marsh, Priscilla, Lexi and Ross weren't here. Where could they have gone? The room felt empty and filled with silence. I hated this feeling.

I get up to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. As I was doing so my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from my mom. Only she would text me at 8 in the morning. I rolled my eyes annoyingly and read the message:

Hey honey, I know it's early, but I was wondering if you would like to come home today for 2 weeks. Its for the family reunion. Your dad and I can't wait to see you! Love ya.
************************
Great. I don't want to go home for the family reunion. We do it every year and I just wish I could just. not. go. I open the bathroom door and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is all over the place. I laugh at myself.

Seattle woke up. "My head is killing me" she says as she yawns.

"That's what you get for drinking a bottle of vodka" I reply while laughing.

She gives me a serious look. "What?!", I say smirking.

I take the towel which is on top of a pile of laundry. "We need to do the laundry Seattle." I say as I turn on the hot water in the bathtub. She doesn't reply. I close the door and lock it.

I step in the tub and feel goosebumps go through my body. I love the feeling when its cold outside and you get in the showers as the hot water hits you. You get this kinda comforting feeling. I relax and let the water run as I lye down...

Moments later I hear a knock on the door.

"You went in the bathroom to live there!" Seattle shouts sarcastically.

"I'm almost done," I shout. I grab the towel and put on my bunny slippers as I open the door.

"Finally" Seattle says as she enters.

I lay on my bed with my towel still on. I'm a big procrastinator when I come out of the showers. Don't ask why.

I grab my phone from the shelf. Omg , its so cold.

I have to think about this whole family reunion thing. I mean like, I want to go but I don't want to leave Cate and my friends. But I never have time to spend it with my family. Besides my birthday is in 2 weeks and they'll probably give me gifts. Eeek. I love gifts.

I text my mom :

Hey mom I thought it over and I made my decision.
Im going to the family reunion! Im leaving tomorrow
At 2 in the afternoon. I can't wait to see you! Bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab my dress that I got from aeropostale. It has a design of shapes.
Hmm what should I choose, heels or flats? Heels! Lol, I'm joking, I would probably fall and injure myself badly. Flats it is! I grab my flats and put them on.

Now... About this hair, I grab my brush and comb it until I feel softness. My hair gets so knotty that its so annoying. I make a fishtail braid which was a real struggle.

I grab my keys and head out to the store to get some beer for me. I'm not a drinker but I just feel like I need some beer.

After I get the beer, I go to the dorm to drink it. When I come back. I see that Seattle isn't here. Where could have she gone ? She is always randomly going places.

I place the beer on the table and get one. I hope I don't get drunk. I sip some and then gulp the rest. I was done with it really fast. I grab another one and gulp that one down too. In 20 minutes I finish the last beer of the pack.

As I get up to throw it away I feel the room going upside down. My whole body feels heavy. I laugh awkwardly for no reason. I'm drunk.

I fall down to the floor.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a pounding headache.

Omg what time is it? I get up from the floor and search for my phone when I get it, the time was 5:30. In the front screen I saw a message from my mom. I tap on it and it reads :

That's great news hunny, we are too excited to see you.
We love you!

I call drake to tell him that I'm leaving. He doesn't pick up. He hasn't talked to me in days. What the heck is he up to?

I decide to go to his dorm. I walk since it's only a few blocks away. I arrive at his dorm and I knock. A girl opens with only a towel wrapped around her.

"Who are you ?!"She says in a disgusted voice.

"Um... The real question here is who are you and why are you naked in my boyfriends dorm!" I say in a angrily form.

As soon as she was about to respond, drake came out of his room with his underpants only.

"What the fuck is going on here drake?!" I scream at him.

The girl starts to cry. Why is she crying? Isn't she like 18?

"I think you should go" drake says

"Are you seriously kicking me out ?!" I say in shock

Yes, its over we are breaking up". He says in a low voice.

"Fine! You know what you can stay here with this one you jerk!" I scream so loud I lose my voice. 

The days we spent together and the times he said i love you were all a lie.

I start crying as I walk to my dorm. What a jerk. Once I get to my dorm I lye down on my bed. I spend so many hours just looking up at the ceiling, thinking why he would do that to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I push myself to get up and pack my things for tomorrow. I throw some random stuff in there and finish quickly. All there is left for me to do is just sleep. I snuggle in my bed and go to sleep.

I have to look out for myself. Life isn't always easy and I need to understand that. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I need to forget today and that jerk. One day I will find someone that will truly love me. Until that day comes, I have to learn who I am and what I want to be for the rest of my life.

I close my eyes and a teardrop falls from my face. Happiness, I whisper to myself......

****************************************