Lexi: Crazy Saturday

I don't remember what happened today. Ross beat me so hard that I passed out. I was on Ross' bed with my head pounding and blood was dripping from my nose. I used whatever strength I had left to make my way to the restroom, occasionally tripping over my own two feet.

I looked in the mirror and I saw a broken girl, who I guess is supposed to be me. There were blue bruises all over my face, and a burn? I sighed, no wonder Ross always beats me then leaves. Like he said in my dream, I'm an ugly, worthless slut.

I felt a vibration coming from my pocket. It was a text from Ross saying:

I went to the mall to get some concealer to cover up your bruises. I wouldn't have to do this shit if you would've just let me have sex with you. Anyways, I just ran into your friend Priscilla. You should try to be more like her. She's sexier than you, I hope you know that. Be back soon, and then we'll have some fun ;)

Before I knew it I was looking for a blade, very desperate to cut.

I looked in this cabinets but there wasn't any. Tears streamed down my face and I didn't know what to do.

I sobbed as I left the bathroom and made my way to Ross' desk. I let out a small sigh when I saw he had a pencil sharpener on the table. I took out the screw, and took the blade out. I sat on his bed and quietly began to slice my skin. There was Ross' name on my wrist that I carved yesterday, after that dream.

My body immediately filled up with anger, and I crossed out his name. Blood began to drip off my left wrist, and I felt better. It was relaxing to see the blood from my wrist slowly make it's way to the floor. I ignored the pain and carved a P right under where I crossed out Ross' name. Why did Priscilla have to be better than me, or prettier.

I started to feel lightheaded so I washed my cuts off and put on a sweater.

Suddenly I heard yelling, but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. I sat on Ross' bed again and I looked at the window for a second. It was such a pretty view of the neighborhood, and you were able to see the city in the horizon. I glanced down to see cars driving on the street. Normal.

I hear more yelling. It must be some people on the sidewalk.

I press my face against the window and look down to get a better view.

I see Ross, Marsh, Ansel and Priscilla.

Ross looked angrier than ever, his fists were clutched. Marsh said something I couldn't hear and the next thing I knew she was knocked the floor by Ross.

Then Ansel punched him in the face.

"Ross!" I squealed.

Obviously no one heard me, one of the downfalls of his apartment.

I ran down the 4 flights of stairs, and see the punching eachother on the ground. They both get up and Ross gives him a punch in the face.

But Ansel punches him back really hard and he falls to the floor.