Sky: Sleepover Day

• Dedicated to Nicole

When I arrived at my dorm, I was super anxious to get in the bathroom, and take a shower. I rang the door and Seattle opened and gave me a hug. I pushed away quickly, entered the bathroom and locked the door. I went through the cabinet to get my "Germ- free"soap.

I got into the bathtub and turned on the water so I can quickly be done before any of my friend came. Then I hear the doorbell. What?! They're here already? I hurried so I can greet my friends.

A few minutes later I hear: "Sky get your ass over here!!", in a jokingly manner.

I could tell it was Marsh by her voice.

"Coming!", I yelled as I put on my pajamas. I grabbed my brush and put my hair into a tight ponytail. The brush smoothly went through my hair . I always brush my hair, which is why its so smooth. What nickname should it be today ? Me and Marsh give each other nicknames every once in a while.

"Marshy!", I said as I went to hug her.

"Blue sky" she yelled.

I went up on my bed to check my phone. I got a missed call from drake. I quickly called him back. Drake hates it when I don't answer his calls. One time he called me and I didn't answer so he didn't talk to me for a week. Don't get me wrong, we have a great relationship but our jealousy always messes us up.

He answered. "Yo, what happened?" he said. "With what?" I answered. "We haven't spoken to each other in a while?" he said.

"Well, we are talking right now", I said with a giggle. "I love you sky, and I wish I could see you but, I have a bunch of school work to do."

As I was about to respond the doorbell rang and a voice that was sure to be Priscilla yelled, "OPEN THE DOOR QUICK!!" Marsh got up and tippy toed to open the door. It was hysterical. When Marsh opened the door, it was Priscilla. We all gave her a face that was like, da fuq

Knowing my friends and the situation that was about to occur I decided to go get some drinks. When I came back, everyone was there.

Perfect.

~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•••~•

Follow us here on Wattpad, Twitter (1lessheartbreak), and Instagram (Onelessheartbreakbook) for more updates and cute pictures!! Also, don't forget to vote, and comment for suggestions. Thanks for all of your patience and support!! Love you to the moon and back!!