Marsh : Sleepover Night

After playing Truth Or Dare with Priscilla, I was pissed. This bitch wants to play the hard way? Then bring it on.

I looked at her, and she ignored me. She walked away and picked up the bottle we used to play with. Then she sat on her spot. Well, this was no fun.

I took out my phone and texted Ansel.

Marsh: Hey...

Ansel: Hey babe, why r u texting me now? It's 12am, and ur supposed to b partyin.

Marsh: Everyone fucking fell asleep. Priscilla is making me feel really awkward. I have a big feeling she doesn't like me. She hates me.

Ansel: Nah.. She probably just feels awkward.

Marsh: No. She hates me. We made direct evil eye contact, and I even tried to be nice, but its not working. I don't want to b here anymore.

Ansel: Want me to pick u up?

Marsh: I don't know.

Ansel: I can pick u up at 1 if you want me to

Marsh: Maybe. I'll text u if I can come in a little while. Ttyl!!

Ansel: OK, later Marshmallow

Ugh.. I loved when he called me Marshmallow. It was so cute. Should I leave? Should I stay?

I should go. But not too early.

Marsh: Meet me outside Seattle's dorm at 2, but don't knock. I don't want the girls to wake up.

Ansel: Kk

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As I was heading out, I made sure to be extra quiet. I had put on my sneakers, hat, sweater, and dance bag.

I have been dancing hip hop and modern since I was 12. I took classes and joined a dance team, that went to competitions. Our team was called The Pink Jaguars Dance Company. We had always won 1st place or 2nd in our competitions. I even had to skip some of our girls meetings for competitions. Lexi was always mad when I did that. Anyways, I had my dance bag every where.

I couldn't see Ansel, until I got down to the end of the hall near the vending machine. I ran up to him and jumped up on him. He carried me and kissed me. Then he set me down to the floor.So cute!!

" So my place??" He asked me with one eyebrow raised.

"But your roommate is there." I said

" He's on vacation for a week" He smiled

" Let's go.." I said all sexy-like.

We ran down the stairs, across the parking lot, across a few houses, and got to his dorm. He grabbed me, and kissed me hard. He kissed me while opening his door, and then he closed the door.

He took off my sweater, and I took his off. We fell onto his couch. I giggled. I sat on him and kissed him. He kissed my neck and I laughed. It tickled a lot. He kissed me while smiling.

This was so worth leaving the sleepover.

Ansel laughed and said " Do you enjoy this?"

" Oh my god, you sound like a creep Ansel", I laughed.

" But yes.. I do enjoy it. "

Then he stroked my arm and held my right hand. He kissed me and then bit my lip jokingly. Then he stopped.

" I heard something", he said worried.

The room was quiet as we stared at each other for about 10 seconds.

" Ansel, I'm scared. You think there is someone looking at us?", I asked.

" I don't know, but I don't care", he said while putting down the blinds.

He took off his shirt. Abs.

" Oh, um, wow," I gulped.

He laughed," Don't be nervous", he said.

He carried me and I kissed him longer. I kissed him in the neck, and he kissed mine.

Then I felt tired. I rested my head on his shoulders.

He put me down on his bed, and kissed me on the forehead. Then he slid into the blanket of the bed, and put the blanket on my side to share.

" I love you", he said.

I blushed.

" I love you too", I said falling asleep