Lexi: Sleepover Day

I got off the bus and made my way to Seattle's dorm. I can't wait to get to this sleepover and take my mind off things. But of course when I felt so untroubled, he just had to walk up to me.

"What! You don't fucking trust me so you're following me around! What the hell Ross!" I yelled.

"I would smack you but you look so damn gorgeous." He said as he pushed me against a building.

"I just came to tell you that I ran into Priscilla..." Ross whispered in my ear. "And she told me you were cheating on me." His words felt like razor sharp knifes and he tightened his grip on my arms

My heart froze. "THAT'S NOT TRUE, WHAT THE FUCK!?"

"I'm just kidding Lex, lighten up." He smiled as he let go of me. I sighed in relief. Bipolar ass. But what was Priscilla doing by Ross' apartment anyway. I decided not to stress about it.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked getting suspicious. I mean I'm used to Ross following me around, but this was different.

"I'm coming to that sleepover. Whether you like it or not."

Bruh.

"Listen." I said trying to sound calm. "You don't need to keep checking up on me. I am almost an adult. I have my license. I'm not a slut who would go and have sex with any other guy. I have you." I looked up into his hazel eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

But no.

He pushed me against the wall again and yelled, "YOU ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO FUCKING SAY ALEXIS!" I was having trouble breathing since he was scaring the shit out of me, his face only inches away from mine.

"Hey I'm sorry b-" He cut me off.

"LISTEN TO ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" He yelled as he slapped the same cheek, as he already did twice today. I began to cry. Time to apply more makeup.

A group of teenagers, probably freshman, were walking passed us. So Ross leaned in and kissed me so they couldn't see my tears and bruises. Why can't he kiss me with real passion sometimes...

"Ew, get a room!" Someone laughed. When they left, Ross let go of me and said, "Just don't be surprised if I randomly show up at Seattle's place." He pushed me away and began walking down the block. I started to wipe my cheeks with my sleeve and winced. I could see all the makeup coming off my face, and some blood seeping through.

Then Ross turned around and I froze.

"I LOVE YOU BY THE WAY!" He yelled as if he was the most innocent guy in the world.

When he disappeared I could breathe normally again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the dormitory where Seattle's place is. And I kept an eye out for Ross.

I remembered my face was stained with tears so I made my way to the ladies restroom. I looked like mess, my bruised face mixed with tattered blue and purple hair sticking up in places. I fixed myself up, again. I got into one of the stalls and changed my sweater. I was wearing short sleeves, so you would clearly see the scars and stained blood on my wrists. I sighed and put on a long sleeved pajama shirt.

I walked out the restroom and when I turned the corner and I flinched when I saw a male figure's shadow. Luckily, it was only a janitor. He smiled at me and went back to mopping the floors.

I finally made it to Seattle's dorm. I knocked on the door and waited patiently. I was relieved when Marsh opened the door with the widest smile and pulled me inside.