Priscilla : Sleepover Night

After Sky placed all the drinks on the table she sat down on the floor next to Seattle.

"What are we going to doooooo!" Sky sang.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" Seattle sang louder.

"Shut up!" Marceline yelled.

Everyone went quiet and we all stared at each other.

"We should play truth or dare, spin the bottle style." I said.

Marceline gave me a dead face and rolled her eyes. Everyone else just agreed.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to look for a bottle. On the counter I see aspirin, birth control, a half eaten bagel and a dirty rag.

I walk over to the fridge and open it. A horrid stench hits me in the face. I see Chinese food cartons and something else I couldn't identify. I gag and close the door before the smell knocks me out.

"Did you find anything yet?" I heard Sky yell.

"No." I yelled back.

"Look in cabinet under the sink, there is a bag of bottles in a blue bag."

I opened the cabinet and saw a huge bag with colorful decorations on it. Save the earth! Recycle! Be green!

The bag wasn't blue but I pulled it out anyways. I untied it and saw bottles inside. Is she color blind? I took out a empty Gatorade bottle and stuffed the bag back under the sink. I shut the cabinet door and went back to everyone.

They were all sitting in a circle and everyone's face lit up when they saw me. I looked at Marceline as I sat down and she gave me a fake smile. I placed the bottle in the middle of the circle and started explaining how to play.

"Okay, so one person spins the bottle. Then the person that it lands on has to pick truth or dare. The person that spined the bottle has to ask the question. Then after the person finishes whatever, then the person who the bottle landed on before has to spin. Then the cycle begins again."

Everyone nods and I spin the bottle and it lands on Marceline.

She sighs loudly and picks Truth.

"Is it true that you've been dating Ansel for about a month?" I asked with an innocent voice.

She looked at the floor. Everyone stared at her waiting for an answer.

After a couple of minutes she looked at me with a unreadable expression.

"Yes." she said with hidden anger in her voice.

I rolled the bottle towards her and looked away. Why? Why date my best friend? Why do I deserve this? Doesn't she care?

When I looked back to the group everyone was staring at me.

I smiled. "Let's continue."

A couple of spins later I went to the bathroom.

I turned on the light. I looked really tired. I had bags under my eyes and my hair was frizzy. I smoothed down my hair and look off my T-shirt and pants. My pajamas were wrinkled. I tried to fix it but it didn't work.

I bundled up my T-shirt and pants and turned off the light.

When I walked back to the group I saw Ross.

Nothing could have frightened me more. I let out a small scream but then covered my mouth when I saw Lexi sleeping on his lap.

Marceline was laying down half asleep and turned around to look at me.