Seattle: Sleepover Day

That day I spend the whole day cleaning up papers, books, more papers and beer bottles. My back ached really easily. As I popped a asprin and drank some water I thought, why not go for a snack. As I grabbed my wallet I found that it wasn't my wallet. Confusion erputed into my mind.

As I looked inside the wallet I found an ID and some change. As I checked the ID and found that it was a student ID for a boy in room 321. I hurried off to go to the room. As I walked I could feel people watching me. When I arrived I knocked on the door.

As the door opened I saw the boy. The boy who brought me to my room last night. I could see him clearly in the daylight. Light brown hair, brown eyes, and faired skinned. I could feel my mouth drop open. This dude looked so freakin' perfect.

Before I could hand him his wallet I saw someone shift behind him. The boy stood there staring at me. His mouth started turning into a smirk. I could feel heat spread through her face. What are you doing Seattle, I thought.

I cleared my voice,"Umm your wallet was in my room", I said as I handed him his wallet. His expression seemed quite normal. I looked at him and saw that he was staring at me. Then I saw a figure behind him. Trev.

As soon as Trev saw me his eyebrows shot up,"Hey babe", he said pulling me into a hug. I knew I wanted to groan but I kept it to myself. I pulled away and said,"Well I have to go".

The dude behind Trev cleared his throat,"Umm thanks for bringing back my wallet. uh I'm Taylor".

I smiled at him and said,"Nice meeting you Taylor", I extended my arm and we shook hands. I turned around to go back to my dorm when Trev grabbed my arm and pulled me to the wall.

His eyes were glued to mine,"Were you making me a fool or were you flirting with Taylor?" I was confused. What was he thinking?

"I have to go", I said and hurried off to my dorm.

As I reached my dorm I felt exhausted. I looked over and saw that Sky still hasn't arrived.

I took out some Tequila but then put it under my bed.

Just then the door bell rang and I went to get it.

It was Sky.

"Hey", I said pulling her into a hug. But she pulled back and went straight to the bathroom. I shook my head. Sky was weird at points of time.

I sat at my bed and started thinking about Taylor. A few seconds later the door bell rang.

I got up and went to get the bell. As I opened it I squeal....