My Mates

Once the door opens I look around and see my mates at the thrones. Marcus seems.... bored, but his face lights up slightly when he sees me. Caius's scowl lightens slightly when he looks to me. And Aro's eyes are filled with wonder and awe. I smile slightly and Aro's smile widens.
   "Sister," a boy says, breaking the silence. I look at him and see Jane's facial features only more masculine, this must be her brother. "They send you out for one and you bring back three." I look at Bella, slightly frightened for what may come.
   "Ah, Bella is alive after all. I love a happy ending, they are so rare." Aro says as he walks forward and takes Edward's hand. I cock my head slightly, wondering what was happening in their minds.
   "Aro can read every thought you have ever had with one touch." Alice explains to me. Oh, right I remember. Aro can see thoughts and Marcus sees bonds.
   "That is correct." Edward says with a stiff smile. Marcus steps forward and touches Aro's hand. His face changes from happiness to surprise. He turns and looks at me.
   "It seems that our mate has come to us on this day, Brothers." Aro says softly.
   "Welcome home, mio tesoro." Marcus says, looking at me with an expression of pure adoration. Bella looks between me and the Volturi Kings.
   "What's going on?" She asks.
   "Bella? Anna-Marie is the soulmate of Aro, Caius, and Marcus." Edward explains.
   "Anna?" Aro calls. I look towards him, and he beckons me forward. I smile slightly as I take an uncertain step forward.
   "Yes, Aro?" I ask, my voice breaking slightly.
   "Do not be afraid, mi amor." He says with a smile that stops my heart as he reaches out to take my hand. I place my hand in his as he reads my every thought and memory. He steps back once he's done and places a hand on my waist as he passes me to Marcus, who takes me into his arms. I turn my head to look at Aro, who is looking at my sister with interest.
   "I am so curious about one thing in particular." He says, looking at my sister as he raises one hand up. "May I?"
   "Ask her." Edward suggests as Marcus sits in his throne, bringing me down into his lap as he strokes my hair.
   "Of course, how silly of me! I'm fascinated that you are the one exception to Edward's impressive talent. I was wondering, since our talents are similar in many ways, if you would be so kind as to allow me to try— to see if you are an exception for me, as well?" Bella nods, raising her hand to Aro's. I watch with interest at the interaction between Bella and my mate.
   "Interesting... I see nothing." I smile slightly when my sister looks at me and feel Marcus's nose pressing into my neck. He presses a small soft kiss to the side of my neck. I look over at Caius, who is glowering at Marcus. "A first, I wonder if she is immune to all our gifts? Jane?"
   "No! Not my sister!" I shriek trying to get out of Marcus's lap. Surprisingly, he lets me up, and I run to my sister and wrap my arms around her.