Jet

"We called you in here, because we don't want you to ride with those Cullens ." Caius sneers.
"Caius, I like all of the Cullens except for Edward." I remind him as he nuzzles my neck from behind.
"You may take the private jet back to America." Aro tells me and chuckles at my expression of disbelief.
"You guys have a private jet?" I say in a disbelieving tone.
"Of course my love. Only the best for our Queen." Caius says against the skin of my neck.
"Quit hogging!" Whines Aro as he reaches for me with a smile. Caius turns so his back is to Aro.
"No she is mine!" He replies. I giggle and roll my eyes.
"So where will I be going in this jet?" I ask.
"You will be flying to the Seattle airport." Marcus replies.
"Do you have to go?" Whines Caius.
"Yes my love, I do."
"Come my love." Marcus says as he offers me his arm to take. I smile and take his arm as the four of us walk out and into the lobby where Edward and Bella and Alice sit. Edward and Alice looked up in surprise.
"The kings never come out to the lobby." Edward explains to Bella.
"Alice..." I call softly. Her head snaps up to look at me with a puzzled look.
"Ride with me?" I ask. She smiles and nods. I look toward Edward and Bella.
"Have fun on the plane!" I call to them as Alice, my mates, and I walk out to the aircraft wing. I didn't have to look back to know that they are staring daggers at me. We arrive at the wing in a few minutes and Marcus turn towards me.
He removes his arm from my grasp and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. He leans forward, staring at me lips, and gently presses his lips to mine.
He pulls away after a few seconds and I am then abducted by Aro who places his hands on my hips and pulls me close. Aro places a hand under my chin and tilts my head up as he presses his lips to mine. He too pulls away after a few seconds.
I am then stolen from Aro by Caius who turns me so that I face him. He then wraps one arm around my waist and uses his free hand to move my hair back and cup my neck. He then brings me closer, weaving his fingers in my hair, and kisses me harshly and passionately. I place my hands on his chest and submit to his kiss. When he pulls back I'm breathing heavily and so is he. I notice that his eyes have gone from crimson to pure black with hunger and lust.
"Go my love. And return quickly, I am not a patient man." Caius chuckles.
"Don't I know that." I giggle and all three of them laugh.
"Farewell mio tesoro." Marcus says sadly.
"We shall see you soon mi amor." Aro promises.
"Felix, Demitri, Jane, and Alec will come with you my dear." Caius says and I nod as the four board the jet. I turn and board the jet with a final wave to my mates. Alice follows soon after.