Going Home

I sit in one of the many plush chairs near a window with Alice right beside me. Felix and Demitri sat opposite of my vampiric bestie. I look toward the duo.
   "Felix, Demitri, Jane And Alec. What are your jobs in the Volturi?" I ask. They look at me with what can only be described as respect and confusion.
   "Felix, Alec, Jane and my jobs are to ensure you're safety My Queen." Demitri informs me.
"And your gifts?" I ask.
"I can track people using the..... flavor of their mind." Demitri answers.
"I have enhanced strength." Felix says.
"I can take away all senses, it's extremely useful in executions." Alec replies. I nod.
"And you Jane?" I ask with a smile. She turns to look at me and has a genuine smile on her face.
"As you no doubt saw in the throne room, my gift is to cause immense pain to any individual." She replies with a smile.
"How long will you be staying?" Alice asks. The four look at her with narrowed eyes.
"As long as the Queen wishes." Jane hisses.
"You will not speak to her in such a disrespectful tone. She is a guest and you will treat her as such!" I command. The four shrink back, not wanting to face my anger today. I take a few deep breaths.
"Save those tones for Bella and Edward." I say with a smirk. Then my phone vibrates and I see a message.
I hope everything is to your liking my love. I promise to see you soon - C
Not if I see her first!!! -A
See what I have to deal with everyday? -M
I giggle at the messages and think for a moment and answer.
My kings, please do not fight. Save that energy for later 😉- AMS
I then turn off my phone and yawn softly.
"Wake me when we arrive." I tell Alice softly as I fall asleep in my now reclined chair.
   My surroundings once again morph only this time I am inside the Cullens home. I am sitting in a chair in front of Carlisle and Esme.
   "Do not forget. Carry yourself with confidence. Again." He says. He tilts my head up slightly and places books upon my head. "Now walk to Esme." I so as he says and walk towards her but the books toppled off my head.
   "What am I doing wrong?" I ask unhappily.
   "Don't worry dear, you will get it. It just takes practice." Esme says softly. I feel myself beginning to wake up.
   "I'll see you soon Esme." I think to myself.
I open my eyes and rub them slightly with a small yawn. It has been a long day, I think to myself.
   "Just in time." Alice says. "We just landed."
   "You already knew when I was gonna wake up Alice." I tease and she laughs. We walk out of the jet and see the Cullen family. Carlisle and Esme stood in the middle and were flanked my Jasper on the right and Rosalie and Emmett on the left. Alice left my side and raced to her mate.