Interrupted

The meeting concludes with Jasper teaching the Cullen family how to deal with the newborns. I watch them train for about ten minutes when Caius taps my shoulder.
"Come mia cara, we must get you home before morning light." He says softly wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean back into him and sigh softly. He leans down and begins nuzzling into my neck.
"Get a room Annie!" Emmett calls out. Caius growls at him until I press a kiss to his cheek.
"Do I have to go?" I ask softly. He looks down at me fondly and smiles.
"Yes mia cara, you must sleep." He whispers in my ear. I turn around and face him, placing my hands against his chest.
"And if I'm comfortable here?" I ask with an innocent expression. He smirks and gently brushes his lips against mine. He presses a small, quick kiss to my lips and pulls back.
"I'm not giving you a choice la mia bella ragazza." (my beautiful girl) He says softly with a small smile. He scoops me up into his arms and places me into the front passenger side seat of his sleek black car. Marcus gets into the back seat just as Caius climbs into the drivers seat. I look at Caius.
"Buckle your seatbelt mia bambina." He says without looking at me.
"Will you two stay with me?" I ask as I buckle my seat belt.
"We will come in a few minutes after we drop you off mia tesoro." Marcus says. We take off down the Cullen's driveway and arrive at the house in minutes. Thankfully, the engine is pretty much silent, which makes it much easier to get into the house. Caius touches my arm, making me look at him. He places a hand under my chin, guiding me to his lips, and when our lips touch it feels like my entire body is aflame. I begin feeling a tingling sensation deep within my core. He pulls back and both he and Marcus groan. I notice they begin breathing rapidly and their eyes turn black.
"Go mio tesoro, we will be along shortly." Marcus says huskily. I bite my lip and look between the two as I open the door. I step out and walk into the house, not expecting my dad to be sitting on the couch.
"Where have you been? Do you know what time it is? And where is your sister?" Charlie asks.
"Erm.... I was at the Cullens with Caius and Marcus. I couldn't stay here and was feeling lonely so I called them to take me over there and Isabella was already there." I lie smoothly. Charlie can't know about vampires or that I could be in danger. Charlie nods.
"I'm going to bed dad... goodnight." I say with a yawn.
"Goodnight Annie." Charlie says. I run upstairs and grab my clothes and take them to the bathroom. I take a shower, brush my teeth and change, then blow dry my hair. I walk back into my room after placing my old clothes in the hamper. I turn to close my closet door and hear a small tap on my window and see Marcus standing on a tree limb with a small smile. I smile and open the window to let him in and step back as Marcus and Caius come inside.
"I came to say goodbye mio tesoro.... I must return to Volterra." Marcus says quietly as he kisses my forehead.
"I love you Marcus." I say as I close my eyes. Marcus chuckles and hugs me. I look up into his crimson eyes with my baby blue ones. He gently touches my cheek and begins to caress it.
"I will miss your blue eyes and warm smile my love." He says, and before I can blink, he's gone. Caius wraps his arms around me and kisses me gently.
"I love you." Caius says gently.
"And I love you, my dear king." I say with a small smile. He looks at me with a gentle expression and places his hand on my cheek, stroking it softly. I close my eyes and lean into his hand slightly, sighing in content. I hear him chuckle and feel his lips on mine. He groans softly as I kiss him back as his hand travels up my thigh. He rests his hand on my stomach as he gently pushes me back on the bed, never breaking the kiss. He then pulls away, allowing me to breathe, looking into my eyes with his crimson ones. I kiss him once again and pull myself into him as he wraps his arms around me, rolling over so I am on top of him. Our makeout session is interrupted when my door is opened to reveal my sister and her boyfriend. I am sitting just above Caius's crotch with my hands on his chest, while his hands rest on my waist. I look over and see my sister with an embarrassed blush dusting her cheeks, while Edward looks appalled. Caius growls loud enough for them to hear.
"Ever heard of knocking?" Caius questions, sounding more like a vicious snarl. I touch his tense arm, felling him relax under my touch almost immediately.