School

"Marcus!" I cry jumping into his arms as he catches me with ease. He nuzzles my neck and I wrap my legs around his waist as he chuckles, sending shivers down my spine.
   "Hello, mio tesoro." He says softly as he puts me down. I look up into his crimson eyes and smile as he smiles back.
   "I missed you! It's been forever!" I say with a grin. He rolls his eyes and cups my cheek.
   "It has been three weeks my dear Annie." He says.
   "That's too long." I giggle. He shakes his head.
   "Oh, I'm taking my classes online now!" I tell him.
   "Are you?"
   "Yes, I cannot stand Isabella and Edward. They have been completely disrespectful ever since our little meeting." I complain. His eyes turn a darker red with a splash of black.
   "Do not worry my love. You will not have to deal with them much longer." He says. Esme looks toward me and pats the seat beside her. I grab Marcus's hand and he follows me to the couch. Once we are both seated he places his arm behind my head. I open my laptop and pull up an essay that I need to start. I pull up google chrome and type Ancient Greece into the search engine.
   "You need to know about Greece?" Marcus asks.
   "Yes my love. It's an essay I have to do for history."
   "I can help you with that. I was born in ancient Grecian times." He says with a smile. I look at him and smile. I lean forward and kiss him softly and he kisses back. Esme quietly gets up and walks away.
   "As long as I'm learning something I'm happy." I say learning back into his arm. He smiles and begins telling me about his childhood. He tells me about how his life differed from others and how the rich families lived. He told me about how he learned from the scholars when he was old enough. Of course I wrote all of this down. We sit for about three hours, him talking and me learning. I finally finish my essay and send it in.
   And then begin my math and finish that in thirty minutes. I then start on my English and finish that in an hour. Marcus has sat completely still for four and a half hours. I groan softly and place my laptop on the coffee table. I stand up and stretch my arms over my head, walking around the living room. Marcus watches my every move. I lean on the back of the couch closing my eyes.
   "Annie?" He says softly, but loud enough for me to hear.
   "Yes?" I answer back, my eyes still closed.
   "What do humans do to pass the time now?" He asks. I look toward him curiously.
   "Why do you ask?"
   "I was thinking, perhaps we could do something together."
"Well, usually when someone is in a relationship such as ours. They go on a date. A modern courtship ritual." I say with a giggle. He chuckles. I cannot get enough of his voice. Every time I hear it it's like molten chocolate with a hint of velvet. Every time I hug him he smells of honey and roses.