☆Page 5☆

-Hajime Hinata's POV

He lightly brushed his index finger against the tip of my ahoge. "That's interesting, do you have anywhere to stay? I haven't gone too far away from this river... so I can't really tell where to go." He questioned me, waiting for an answer.

"We're staying at Jabberwock island. Although... I'm not sure if you'd be well-received there after what happened. But I'll try to figure something out," I said as I beckoned Nagito to follow me. I led him through the forest and onto the boat tied at the shore.

Nagito nodded a bit, and followed me.. glancing around time to time. "Hopefully they'll be fine with me staying under your watch if that would make them feel better." Nagito rested his hands in his coat pockets, probably to rest his hands.

We boarded the boat. I began setting up the sails. "The trip should take around three hours to get there. Are you hungry? I've got some food rations on the boat." I asked as I was setting up the sails.
"You really don't need to give me anything, helping me and giving me company is enough.." Nagito glanced at the water before looking back at me.

There was a period of silence as I focused on sailing the boat, occasionally taking a glance at Nagito to see how he was doing. I eventually broke the silence. "Yeah, you'll still be able to stay in your cabin there, if I can get the key. Otherwise I suppose you could stay in mine. The public isn't supposed to know we're alive, but members from the Future Foundation come by every week or so to restock food and supplies. It was part of Makoto's agreement with the heads of the organization." I explained to Nagito.

"That sounds good... maybe the area will spark some memories seeing as I have a cabin there, it's nice of them to let is live.." Nagito was watching the water as it passed by.
"I suppose this is your luck, then? Being... reincarnated here? If you're still affected by that." I asked.

"I was lucky enough to find some fresh bagels near where I woke up, if that counts as luck." He answered.
I nodded with amusement, then I returned to gazing at the shore of islands on the horizon, which was slowly but surely coming closer. Eventually the boat stopped at the harbor. "We've arrived." I stated our arrival to the island.

Nagito looked up from the water. "That's great! I can't wait to search around, but first we should probably get back to the cabins to relax a bit... plus we need to get the key to mine if possible." Nagito said. I nodded. The key was probably in the main building of the hotel, I imagined; that was where a key would be issued to a potential guest. We walked to the hotel. "Does this bring up any memories for you? Do you remember this? Of course, you were in a virtual reality simulation of this place so it's not quite the same, but it's pretty close." I asked Nagito.

"It feels familiar.. I might gain some memories through sleeping if I can even remember the dreams.." Nagito looked around as we walked.
"They key's in here." I opened a drawer behind the main desk of the hotel and retrieved the lone remaining key, labeled Cabin 4. I went over to Nagito's old cabin and unlocked it before handing him the key. "Here. It's night time, and most of the people are asleep now anyways. You should get some rest." I said as I looked at Nagito.

"Thanks, I'll see you in the morning..." He took the key from me and put it into his pocket. "Good night, Hinata-kun!" He said to me before he walked into his cabin.. then he turned around and looked at me, Nagito quickly hugged me, after a few seconds he let go of me. "Make sure to get some rest." He said to me with concern.

I decided to return the hug. "I will. I'm just... Glad you're back." I smiled a bit. "I'm glad too... You can come by in the morning if I haven't already woken up." Nagito said to me.

"Ah, I wouldn't want to wake you. You do need some rest. But if you want then, I'll stop by." I smiled and walked down the path to the other cabin, unlocked it, and went inside. I quickly fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

  - Nagito's POV-

I smiled a bit as I took a step backwards, then closed the door to my cabin... I looked around my cabin, I decided to quickly take a shower, after I finished my shower and dried off, I changed my clothes then laid down on my bed.. falling asleep soon after I got comfortable.