☆Page 10☆

“Would I be able to pet one of them?” Nagito asked, looking at the masters that Gundham carried on his shoulders and or scarf.

“Certainly. I shall order them to calm their fiery wrath.” Gundham lifted a hamster from his scarf and placed it on Nagito’s shoulder. The hamster climbed up the side of his head, making a cozy nest in his fluffy hair.

“Thank you so much! It fills me up with hope.” Nagito gently pet the hamster, being careful as to not disturb it too much while it is comfortable.

After a moment Gundham scooped up the hamster in his hands and returned him to his scarf. “Your hair is a suitable throne for my Devas. But tell me,” Gundham growled, “for your hair was once white like that of a foul undead lich, and now it appears a natural color! Have you done this so that you may manipulate me, offering camouflage for the mortal form of my similarly-colored Deva, that I come to befriend you and ignore your cunning lies? For your hair is one of a sheep, but you are but a wolf!” 

“This was my natural hair color when I was younger.. I’m not sure how it has become this color as it was once white..” Nagito said, looking down at the ground in confusion for a moment.

“Another one of your lies! Return to your hellish domain!” Gundham shouted it so loud that nearly everyone in the restaurant turned to see what was going on, before giving that ‘Oh, it's just Gundham’ look and returning to their business. Gundham then stormed off.

Nagito blinked a few times, a bit confused but then decided to walk over to someone else.

A tall girl in an orange kimono approached him-- Hiyoko must’ve hit her growth spurt. “Hey, creep! Haven’t you heard Hajime’s the Ultimate Hope or some shit now? Before you even open your mouth, why don’t you head on over there and spew your creepy hope garbage to the literal embodiment of it.” That last part she hadn’t said at all sincerely, only sneered in some attempt to remind him of why he should be anywhere but here.

“Oh, I’m sorry, we can speak later.” Nagito said as he walked away to another person.

“You’re Nagito, right?” He was a large man in an expensive white suit. He pushed his glasses up his face. “We’ve hardly met, although it seems you don’t have that great of a reputation… I’m Byakuya Togami, the Ultimate Affluent Progeny-” He shook his head. “Well, in truth, I’m not. I’m known only as the Ultimate Imposter… everyone else found out the truth, so you might as well know.” The Ultimate Imposter finished.

“Oh, it’s nice to meet you! And yes, I’m Nagito Komaeda… the Ultimate…” He paused for a moment. “I wouldn’t really call it an Ultimate Talent, you don’t have to worry about it.” He softly laughed.

“What do you mean? You’re an Ultimate, just the same as all of us. What is your talent?” ‘Byakuya’ asked.

“Something to do with luck… ‘The Ultimate Lucky’ I’m not too sure… I apologize for anything I did in the past to harm anyone..” Nagito bowed his head down by a bit, asking for forgiveness.

-
I apologize if there are any typos, there shouldn't be but you never know, I read through this about once. Yes once again I'm using my computer- probably going to continue using my computer as it's quicker to type on currently.