☆Page 6☆

-Nagito's POV-

I smiled a bit as I took a step backwards, then closed the door to my cabin... I looked around my cabin, I decided to quickly take a shower, after I finished my shower and dried off, I changed my clothes then laid down on my bed.. falling asleep soon after I got comfortable.

~-No One's POV-~

Morning came and Hajime headed to the restaurant. He had a brief breakfast with everyone else, then he toasted a bagel, poured some coffee into a cup, and carried it over to Nagito's cabin. Hajime hesitated, then knocked on the cabin door.

Nagito sort of fell out of bed, yawning before he got up onto his feet, he then put on his jacket and walked over to the cabin door. He opened the cabin door, running a hand through his messy hair. "Good morning Hinata-kun.." Nagito blinked a few times as his vision cleared up, his eyes adjusting to the light.

"Good morning, Komeada-kun." Hajime held out the bagel and cup of coffee. "I thought I'd bring you breakfast... Hey, do you remember? When I brought you breakfast in the abandoned building after Owari-san and Nidai-kun decided to tie- well, actually, I doubt that was much of a pleasant memory for you, but..." Hajime trailed off.

Nagito slightly hesitated, but took the bagel and cup of coffee from Hajime. "Tie me up in a room? It was pretty uncomfortable but doesn't trash get tied up at some point?" Nagito nibbled on the bagel. "Thanks for the bagel and coffee.." He sipped on the coffee as well.

"And cut it out. Stop calling yourself trash." Hajime spoke firmly, looking into Nagito's eyes. "Look... You're not trash, okay? Just... Please stop doing that." Hajime asked of Nagito.

"If it'll make you happy, I'll stop calling myself trash as much." Nagito finished the bagel after a while of nibbling on the bagel.

"If you'd like, we could go and meet the others. I can tell them that I was able to revive you from the coma. It's easier than explaining ai snuck away and found your reincarnation.." Hajime extended a hand to Nagito. "When I woke up on the island... I was really out of it, and you decided to go around and introduce me to everyone. Do you remember?" Hajime asked Nagito.

Nagito finished off the coffee, then held Hajime's hand. "Yeah, that would be nice to meet the others, ahh the hope of not actually-" Nagito cut himself off. "It's a little hazy, but I do remember a beach and you on the sand.. I'll.. recover some memories over time hopefully.. feels strange not to remember much but.. I do trust you. Let's go meet the others now?" He looked at Hajime's eyes, then his hair before looking back into his eyes.