☆Page 12☆

"Ah... they seem familiar, but I haven't really remembered anything..." He paused before continuing, "I have this... odd feeling that there's this one person missing...- We don't have to worry about that now, I would love to go on a walk with you, Hinata-kun!" He smiled, looking over at Hajime.

At 'one person missing', Hajime froze for a moment, but shrugged it off as if nothing had happened. "First, I could take you to Jabberwock park. Hardly anyone went there, so it was always a quiet place for us to hang out before." He led the way.

Nagito followed Hajime. "Sounds good." He had mainly looked at Hajime, though he also glanced around a bit at their surroundings to see if he would remember anything.

Hajime had nearly forgotten. The real Jabberwock Island was home to some sort of large headquarters-building, alright it was in disrepair. In its front courtyard there still stood the familiar animal statues. He wondered if this would be too unfamiliar to jog Nagito's memory. "Here we are," He nodded. "Although... the park we visited in the Neo World Program was quite different."

Nagito looked around, "Seems a few things are different from the Neo World Program... according to what you have said." He walked up to the animal statues, now looking at them.

"Are you remembering anything? Anything at all?" Hajime looked at Nagito, then looked around and shrugged. "I wonder if..."

Nagito didn't respond as he seemed to be focused, he then looked up at one of the statues, flinching back after a moment. He stood there... staring at it, now mumbling something to himself as his gaze trailed to a bit above the statue.

"Huh? Nagito, what's wrong?" Hajime asked in concern, noticing how Nagito was acting.

Nagito shook his head. "Would this happen to be where the bomb was..?" He shuddered, hugging himself and started talking to himself about Hope... strange timing.

"The... bomb? Yes! Yes, it was! Well, not really, we just thought it was, but that's beside the point! You're remembering something." Hajime said, excited that his.. Fluffy-haired friend had finally remembered something.

Nagito had stopped talking to himself. "I guess I am... if there's nothing else here you want to show me, maybe.. You could show me that building I got tied up in.. in the room?.. Unless if we were just there, seeing as things are different." He stopped hugging himself, letting his arms fall back to his sides.

"Sure. I think that's still there." Hajime began to walk with Nagito back to the first island. "Hey, what were you talking to yourself about back then?" Hajime glanced over at Nagito before looking back in front of himself.

"..Hope?" Nagito responded, remaining next to Hajime as they walked back to the first island.

-

(4/5/2020)

And this is the 12th page~ Finally got back into writing a bit which is fun- along with drawing, I'm still getting there with actually writing stuff that isn't as planned out as most of the pages in this fanfic. Have a good day!