☆Page 8☆

Nagito looked at the short male with the buzz-cut blonde hair. He slightly waved a hand in front of himself, smiling nervously. 

“Haha… sorry if I caused any trouble before, but isn’t it a bit rude to call someone a lunatic even if it may be true?” Nagito questioned the younger male, keeping his gaze on him.

“Whaddaya mean if you caused us trouble, of course you caused us trouble! I think you owe everyone here a goddamn apology. You can live here, but stay away from me,” The blonde scoffed. “You know all too well what you did!”

Nagito looked at the shorter male… seeming to be confused for a moment. “I apologise for my actions… and if that’s what you wish someo-- I’ll keep distance from you.” Nagito softly sighed. Hajime turned to face the shorter male. “But he doesn't know. He lost his memories completely. And I’m hoping that we could, uhm, all give Nagito a second chance.” The shorter male said nothing, he just gave Nagito a suspicious glare. “Ah, yes,” Hajime began, “This is Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, the Ultimate Yakuza.” Hajime introduced Nagito to Fuyuhiko.

Nagito looked at Fuyuhiko. “Ultimate Yakuza… That’s awesome! Maybe you could teach me about all of your wonderful talents… to bring home…” Nagito kept himself from trying to shake Fuyuhiko’s hand as he knew he probably wouldn’t really like to be touched by such trash as him.

“Don’t count on it,” Fuyuhiko said dismissively as he walked away. Hajime patted Nagito’s shoulder. “Not everyone’s like that. Fuyuhiko’s just a bit… rough around the edges. You should go around and introduce yourself to people.” Hajime suggested.

“Hm… Okay, will do, after introductions maybe you could show me around the island?” Nagito asked Hajime. “Yes, certainly!” Hajime nodded with a smile.

Nagito smiled at Hajime. “Thank you, Hinata-kun!” Nagito headed over to a female with long blonde hair. 

The princess turned around to face him. “Nagito? It is curious to be seeing you again. I had no idea that Hajime was trying to revive you!” She said as she looked at him.

“Yeah, he was successful… but I don’t really remember anything so I was hoping that I could ask for your name and get to know each other better over time. I apologize for my previous actions that I had done before that might have done harm.” Nagito smiled at the princess.

--

(I wrote this page without reading through it first like I usually do to make sure there's no typos or grammar errors, same thing with the previous page, so I apologise if anything is incorrect.)