☆Page 7☆

-3rd POV

Nagito finished off the coffee, then held Hajime's hand. "Yeah, that would be nice to meet the others, ahh the hope of not actually-" Nagito cut himself off. "It's a little hazy, but I do remember a beach and you on the sand.. I'll.. recover some memories over time hopefully.. feels strange not to remember much but.. I do trust you. Let's go meet the others now?" He looked at Hajime's eyes, then his hair before looking back into his eyes.

With Nagito in tow Hajime headed up the stairs to the restaurant, where most of them were still gathered. “Hey, Hajime!” Kazuichi had his shark-toothed grin as he waved. “Why’d you leave so early anyways- wait. NAGITO?!” Kazuichi said, shocked to see the pale male again.

Nagito waved at Kazuichi, giving him a smile. Though.. He had slightly flinched when Kazuichi raised his voice. “Haha… Yeah?” Nagito inched a bit closer to Hajime as he looked at the neon pink haired male.

“I managed to bring him back from the coma,” Hajime began. “I know you might not trust him, but he’s one of us all the same and deserves to be here with everyone else.” Kazuichi nodded with a “mm-hm”, but the restaurant was filled with an uneasy atmosphere. “That’s Kazuichi,” Hajime said, taking the opportunity to introduce the one who spoke, “He’s not a bad guy, but… well, everyone’s a bit shaken by what you did.” Hajime explained.

“Ah, makes sense… hopefully we’ll all get along at some point and create more hope by doing so..!” Nagito smiled as he looked at Hajime. 

“There’s still some pancakes if you want any,” Hajime said as he noticed the Imposter eating what could better be described as Syrup soup, alongside Hiyoko was eating a stack of completely bare pancakes. (Presumably for fear of getting anything on her kimono, which she still didn’t know how to tie!)

“I’m fine, but thanks for the offer.” Nagito thanked him as he looked around the place while he still stood next to Hajime.
“Hinata-kun, did you get any orange juice for yourself?” Nagito asked as he looked at Hajime.

“I already ate and had orange juice. But thanks-” He stopped when a short male with an eyepatch and buzz-cut blonde hair suddenly made his way over. “What’s your deal showing up again, ya fucking lunatic?” The short male said roughly, looking at Nagito.

Nagito looked at the short male with the buzz-cut blonde hair. He slightly waved a hand in front of himself, smiling nervously.
“Haha… sorry if I caused any trouble before, but isn’t it a bit rude to call someone a lunatic even if it may be true?” Nagito questioned the younger male, keeping his gaze on him.

---

(Ahh sorry for the wait for the 7th page, but I decided to start writing it down on my computer rather than on my phone like I usually do, just decided it would be quicker even if I type quickly on both devices, either way, I hope you have a good day! I'll try to work on the next page soon. I finally decided to start writing a bit again since I felt in the mood to do so.)