☆Page 13☆

"Sure. I think that's still there." Hajime began to walk with Nagito back to the first island. "Hey, what were you talking to yourself about back then?" Hajime glanced over at Nagito before looking back in front of himself.

"..Hope?" Nagito responded, remaining next to Hajime as they walked back to the first island.

"Ah, of course. But why?"

"It was more of a reflex, instinct.. I don't really have a reason for it."

"I suppose that makes sense." In a weird Nagito sort of way. To any normal person who wasn't used to this or just glad to see him despite his... eccentricities, Hajime supposed it wouldn't make much sense at all. "Oh, we're here. This is the abandoned building." Hajime perked up, looking at the building in front of them.

"Hm.." Nagito hummed, beginning to walk around the building, then came back to the front and walked inside. "I'm going to search around for a bit, feel free to follow me.." He walked past the dining area, and headed towards the end behind the fire doors, then opened the door to a storage room.

"...What do you think?" Hajime said as he followed Nagito through the building. "If you wanted to see where you were tied up, it's in the dining area."

Nagito nodded a bit, uncovering the area where the hatch would be to go underneath the building. "It's interesting.." Nagito let out, looking down at the hatch.

"Discovering that again..." Hajime remembered the Imposter's murder and the hatch which Nagito had notified Teruteru about. And he was clever enough to spot it again, without any previous knowledge. Unless Nagito was regaining his memories.

Nagito managed to open the hatch after a bit of struggling, then went in, now underneath the building. "Just felt like something was in this room, how lucky am I to have found it.." He explored a bit underneath the building, ending up underneath the dining room, staring up through the floorboards, specifically where the table would have been.

"If it's your luck, don't go under there," Hajime said half-jokingly, and half-concerned. "You'd probably get stuck."

Nagito gently felt the floorboards, he felt his hand press against something sharp. "Ahah... luck has striked again.." He came back up from the hatch, avoiding using his hand to touch anything too much, he then closed the hatch and covered it back up.

"Is... your hand okay? It's bleeding a lot! We should go find Mikan. She's the Ultimate Nurse." Hajime grabbed Nagito's other hand, which wasn't wounded and led him outside.

"My hand is fine, you don't have to bother someone else to make sure that my hand is okay." Nagito said, following Hajime, he really didn't want to bother someone else.. especially with trash like himself.

"Does this kind of thing just happen often to you? I'm sure she wouldn't be bothered. Knowing Mikan, she'd probably be more afraid that she's bothering us." Hajime said, concerned about his friend.

"Much worse has happened than cutting my hand.. but if you really want, I guess I can't stop you from bringing me to Mikan."

-

5/14/2020

Sorry about taking longer to write down this page, I got sick when I originally wanted to write so I had to take a break until I was better and able to write again