Chapter 3 David has a breakdown

Authors note: If you exist, leave a comment because I feel so alone.....Now sit back and relax and read Davids first, of many, nervous breakdowns. The guy really needs to go camping more often. 

    Max crawled out of his bed and walked down the stairs into the main store. He was getting bored with playing on his phone and wanted to borrow one of the games from the store below. He figured David wouldn't miss them, especially since no one ever actually bought them. He walked past Gwen as she held her hands in the air.

"Put all the money in the bag!" A man yelled. Max simply gave him a side eye as he acted like nothing was going on. The store appeared to be being robbed right now, by the world's dumbest criminal.

"Sir, I keep telling you, that's all the money we have!" Gwen said in a panic.

"You're telling me all you had in the cash register was three pennies and a paperclip?"

"This is a blockbuster," Max said as he looked at him with a bored expression. "That's more money then we make in a week, god were fucking poor."

"I don't wanna die here.....wait, I work as a cashier in a blockbuster...." Gwen grabbed the barrel of the guys gun and held it to her forehead. "....end me, please!" the three jumped when David suddenly inhaled in fear.

"Hey David," Max said nonchalantly. The robber grabbed the paperclip and ran out of the store as fast as he could, while David fainted.

"That was my good paperclip!" Gwen shouted after the robber. She went running out of the store, leaving Max to deal with the unconscious David.

"Goddammit." Max said as he realized he had to watch the store. Max dragged Davids' leg and roughly dragged him behind the counter to use a fourth aid kit, which at this point is just some baling wire and duct tape.

***

David suddenly shot awake and screamed as he thought the wall kinda looked like a bad guy. It was just Max's shadow, but still, it looked pretty scary. It was so black, which is kinda racist if you take that out of context.

"Hey," Max said as he played on a video game console he stole from the store below. He was in the middle of murdering a bunch of Nazis. David screamed as Max barreled through a Nazi and sent there blood scattering everywhere. Max laughed as David looked on horrified at the hyper-violence of the game.

"Turn that off, please," David begged as he shielded his eyes.

"Fine, big baby," Max said as he shut off the console. He loved torturing David with hyper-violent video games. He can't keep Max from playing them when they sell them downstairs, so Davids stuck pretending they don't exist.

"Where did the robber go?" David asked as he looked around in fear.

"Gwen tackled him, and fought him to the death for a paperclip," Max said. "It was seriously fucking stupid. I'd have stopped her, but we can't afford to buy a new paper clip."

"Is anyone downstairs?" David asked in a fearful voice.

"Just Gwen, if she isn't crying in the bathroom again," Max said as he started playing on his phone.

"What if someone comes in and tries to hurt us again?!" David said in full on panic mode.

"Oh god, this isn't...." Max tried to say, but David can't be stopped.

"I have to protect us!" David said as he grabbed a toolbox and ran downstairs. Max sighed as he realized this was probably going to be the whole premise of this episode. He only had a week before school starts, and it was already being wasted over something fucking stupid. How is he supposed to release his psychotic tendencies if he can't play violent video games in peace? Seriously, he didn't have any violent video games at camp, and he's pretty sure he tried to literally murder David in the second episode!