-7-

Jeongin's POV

Today is the day full of JYP Auditions, and we are training whilst they are happening. Y/N is in the same building as me! JYP was here assessing our stage presence together but suddenly he received a phone call. We could only hear one side...

"Hello?"
"Yes... yes"
"You want me there now?"
"What's her name?"
"Hong Y/N... right... interesting"
"I hope you're right about this, I'll be there as soon as possible"

He ended the call and then it registered that the name he said was Y/N. Does that mean she might immediately get a place?! I didn't show any reaction, and I don't think Chris noticed, unless he's hiding it too.

Unless it's a different Y/N... It could be a different Y/N. Don't get your hopes up. You don't even know her last name so don't start assuming things Jeongin...

"I have to go and see one of the auditions, we may have a new trainee in just a couple days, we'll see! Please take a break until I come back, you've worked hard"

He left and everyone was curious to see this person who has auditioned.

Around half an hour later, he came back with a smile.

"We have a new trainee in two days, please be kind to her" He said and everyone nodded.

"Was she very good?" I asked and he nodded.

"Extremely, there was no fault in her performance, it's as if she had trained for years already" He said and everyone was surprised, "Let's finish up"

A couple hours later and we were done, we all slowly made our way back to the dorm and I asked Y/N how her audition went.

Me: how was the audition?

Y/N: i think i did well! i was very nervous but the results take a while to be posted

Me: of course :) as long as you feel good about it, that's what matters

Y/N's POV

I felt so terrible lying to Jay, but I had to do it. I can't disobey JYP the moment I become a trainee, I can't risk my future.

I checked Twitter and noticed that his profile picture was a picture of Stray Kids I have never seen before! I thought I had seen it before? I got very confused and messaged him about it.

Me: how'd you get that picture of Stray Kids? I've never seen it before?

Jay: what picture?

Me: your twitter profile picture

Jay: i don't know why you're confused?

I checked again and he had changed it to their most recent group photo, something is suspicious.

Me: oops never mind me! i don't know what i'm thinking :) i have to go now!

For the rest of the day, till 1am, I was working in the coffee shop, watching Stray Kids and falling asleep mid video. A notification from Stray Kids' Instagram appeared and I tapped it.

I saw Jeongin posted a few selcas, but the last photo was the group photo Jay had as his profile picture? Surely it had to be posted somewhere... otherwise I am in love with a Jeongin sasaeng...

I sighed and tried to go to sleep, but many thoughts suddenly came to mind.

Jay possibly had an unreleased photo of Stray Kids.
Jay has the exact same birthday as Jeongin.
Jay is from Korea and learning English from me.
Jeongin is from Korea and revealed he is learning English from a friend.
Jeongin and Jay have similar personalities.
Heck, they even got their braces removed on the same day?!
Jay is busy when most idols would be busy practicing.
Jay has never showed me his face, or told me too much about his friends or family, I don't even have one name!

Either Jay is has a scarily similar lifestyle or schedule as Jeongin

Or he couple be pretending to have the same schedule and is a creepy old man...

Or Jay is Jeongin?!

No, not possible... surely not!

I mean, Jeongin's English has improved since around the time I started talking to Jay a lot... this is all coincidence, right?

Just that moment I received an email, can't I just sleep?

Dear Y/N

Welcome to JYP Entertainment, since you are an immediate pass trainee, on your first training day, you will be spending your time with Stray Kids. They will be guiding you though JYP for a week as well as showing you how we train here. Please be ready to move into their dorm as soon as possible.

Thank you, JYP

I couldn't focus on the email because I was so tired so I went to sleep without reading it.