-11-

a few months later...

Y/N's POV

I've been at JYP for such a long time now! Time has flown by and a lot of things have changed.

For a start, I've become even closer to all of Stray Kids! In particular Felix and Chris, we bond more when we speak English and have hung out together a lot! They're like brothers to me and I am so thankful to have them.

I also have gotten to know Jackson from GOT7 since we are under the same company! We get along really well and he is always looking out for me.

Lastly, I've not stopped falling for Jeongin. I mean, that is kind of expected. But I cannot help but find another reason to fall in love with him every single day. I can't help but smile and be happy around him. He's my happy virus.

Since they've had a comeback, they're out promoting a lot so I have the dorm to myself most nights. Tonight, I decided to go for a walk around Seoul because I was bored of staying inside all night long alone.

I put on a black jacket and dark blue jeans, and kept my white shirt on. I tied my hair back because it is windy and put on black boots. I grabbed my phone, keys and purse and went out of the dorms on my walk before sunset.

By sunset, I made it to the Han River. It was beautiful and I took some nice pictures of the sunset. I continued to walk with my music in my earphones, and as it got dark I began to love my walk more and more.

Until I saw my Father.

He grabbed me by the collar of my coat and put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. I tried to scream anyways, but he dragged us into an alleyway.

"You make one sound, you're dead" He said, alcohol dripping from his breath. I nodded in fear and he took his hand off my mouth. "Don't touch your phone either".

"I want money, a lot of it, right now, and if you don't give it to me you're dead" He said, I shook my head.

"I-I don't have any m-money" I stuttered, which earned me a slap across the face.

"You do have money, so give it to me" He said and got close to my face. I gave him the little money I had in my purse in cash and he sighed.

"That's not enough, I want more" He said, he grabbed onto my wrist so hard I thought he would break it, and dragged me to the ATM outside a 24 hour convenience store.

"Draw your money out" He said, I drew out some of my money and he seemed satisfied. He suddenly looked startled and dragged me away, tightening his grip on my wrist more than I thought possible.

"Darn friends of yours" He muttered under his breath. "You aren't allowed friends, they're faking it, they don't care about you really" He said, I teared up and knew he was about to beat me up, which he did.

I felt so weak and powerless, I felt like I was letting my Mom down. I couldn't do anything to help myself, he was just too strong and powerful. I cried as he continued, and after what felt like hours of torture I saw 8 shadows and the blue flashing lights of a police car.

Jeongin's POV

Since we were all going to be super late back from our promotions today, we decided to stop in a convenience store to grab some snacks for Y/N to say sorry for being gone for so long. I was looking for her favourite chocolates, but I saw Chris running up to me.

"I think I just saw Y/N and her Father" He said, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"Why is she out this late? What did you see? Did she look okay?"