Chapter 13- I Don't Care

I listened to Voodoo Doll by 5SOS while writing this. It's just a good song so you all should listen to it too.

Word Count: I DON'T KNOW I DID THIS FROM MY PHONE, MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN, SO SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!

Logan's P.O.V. [A/N: A new one, yay!]

"Who is she going to?" I ask Dakota once Kailyn leaves.

"Probably to Cameron." she shrugs.

"Who?"

"This dude she likes," she sips her coke, "Or that's what Addison told me."

"Oh." I look over at Addison, who is not too far away from us, talking to one of Kailyn's friends from dance.

"I'll be right back, okay?" I say to Dakota, "I really want to give her the present I got her personally."

"Okay. Thanks for leaving me alone, I guess."

"I'm sorry. I'll be right back." I ruffle her hair before I leave.

I'm at the stairs, about to go up to Kailyn's room, but I see her, and two other people basically just gawking at each other.

"Sorry, am I interrupting a staring contest or something?" I ask awkwardly.

Kailyn turns around, "No. You weren't interrupting anything, I'm going upstairs, can you two move please?"

The blonde guy stands up, "Wait, Kailyn-"

"No. I don't have to wait. Move please." she says blankly. At this point, I'm pretty much lost.

"No. I'm not moving until you listen to me."

"I don't have to listen to you. This is my house and you need to get out of my way." Kailyn says dryly.

"Dude, if she doesn't want to listen, she doesn't have to. Just get out of the way." I speak up.

"This has nothing to do with you." he replies.

"She is my friend, and by the looks of this, she doesn't like you, so it kinda does."

"Just shut up, will you?" he says angrily.

"Calm down, just get out of the way so she can move." I take the higher way and not let my anger grow, unlike him.

The girl that has been sitting down the whole time finally reacts, "Just let them pass, Cameron."

He looks at Kailyn, and finally moves. As he does, Kailyn stomps her way up the stairs.

"Don't even try to come up here." I say before I follow her. She walks out on her balcony and I trail silently behind her.

After a few minutes of silence and looking down at the party below us, I finally speak up.

"I came to give you your present," I say, pulling the small pink and white striped box out of my pocket. "Personally."

She turns and smiles at me "You didn't have to get me anything."

"I'll keep it then." I joke, putting it back in my pocket.

"No! Gimme, I want it." she laughs, reaching back into my pocket.

I give her the box and watch her expression as she pulls out the necklace I got her. It said 'KAY' in fancy writing.

"It's really pretty. Thank you." she says as she clasps it in her hand.

"There's something else. Look under the padding." I smile.

She pulls off the padding and sees the infinity sign matching bracelet and gasps.