Chapter 24- Logan, Friendships and Telling Zayn

A little thing I made of Logan at the side (Hayes Grier)

Word Count: 2629

Kailyn's P.O.V

"You will be having a test next week on this topic, please be prepared. You are dismissed." I pack my things swiftly and immediately lock elbows with Dakota before Addison can.

"Wanna come over this weekend to study together?" Dakota asks me.

"As much as I'd love to do that, my weekend is loaded." I sigh heavily.

I notice Addison and Natalie are heading out the door together, hand in hand.

"What's happening this weekend?"

"Well, you know I have competition, but I also have to go to a music video shoot for Kendall and I have to go to a photoshoot with the boys."

"Oh okay. That sucks. I'll ask Addison then." She waves it off and I nod.

I really hate not being able to do things like this with my friends. I'm always too busy now. I hope I didn't hurt her feelings.

We head off to our lockers seperately, bidding each other goodbye.

"Hello, Beautiful." I feel arms wrap around my waist, before spinning me around and giving me a goofy smile I've come to love.

"Go away, dork." I tease, turning back around and packing away my books.

"Aw come on. This is one dork that you're madly in love with." He rests his head in the crook of my neck, giving me tingles.

"Only in your dreams." I close my locker, heading to the cafeteria with Logan trailing behind me.

After picking up a lunch consisting of nuggets and egg salad, Logan and I walk over to the huge table in the middle of the room. Of course, the entire crew- consisting of Jason, Addison, Dakota, Natalie, Eric and Mason, Jessica are there.

"Hola, mis amigos!" I beam, sitting beside Jessica, with Logan on the other side of me.

Everyone happily greets me, except Addison, which is expected.

"So," Jessica starts, silencing the whole table, "I heard that some of us had quite an eventful weekend."

Logan and I glance at each other, and I flush a deep red. He reaches under the table and grabs hold of my hand, intertwining our fingers. I flush even deeper.

What the hell is Jessica talking about? How does she know?

"What are you talking about?" Dakota voices my thoughts.

"Last night a bunch of pictures of Kailyn and Logan were floating around on Twitter." She shows the table a collage of photos of Logan and I on the date.

Oh.

"So you guys went on a date and didn't tell us?" Natalie cocks her head to the side and pouts.

"You guys look so cute!" Dakota squeals, flinging her hands around.

"I know right! I ship it!" Jessica squeals with her and I roll my eyes.

"I don't." Addison mumbles.

"Excuse me?"

"I said I don't ship it. I don't think you guys belong together." She says a bit louder and more confident, making direct eye contact with me.