eleven / [a]

eleven / [a]

* contains sexually explicit material

Valerie woke up with a pair of arms around her and she instantly knew who it was. It felt so good knowing that Abel was hers and that he was changing his unhealthy habits for her. She still didn't want to believe him, but man... When you're in love, you just have to make an exception. He was a good guy with a couple of flaws and that wasn't impossible to be worked on.

She turned around in his arms and started kissing his chin. A small curve appeared on his lips, although his eyes remained closed. "Wake up, Abel Tesfaye!"

Abel squinted his eyes open and furrowed his brows, not yet fully aware of his surroundings. "Hmm?"

"I said... Wake up, Abel Tesfaye!"

He chuckled softly. "Good morning, Sol Valerie Luna."

"Good morning, Abel Tesfaye!" She shouted. For some odd reason, she had woke up in a great mood and didn't mind playing around. "Let's go grab some breakfast, Abel Tesfaye!"

Abel scratched his forehead and pecked her lips softly. "Aight, but you gotta find your chill on this graceful morning."

Valerie smiled and whispered, "Okay, Abel Tesfaye."

Abel got up and walked to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. She followed him and opened the door to find him adjusting the shower knobs.

"I'm taking a shower with you, Abel Tesfaye."

He looked at her while biting his lip and trailing his eyes up and down her body. "Says who?"

"Says me, Abel Tesfaye."

Abel's laugh echoed through the bathroom walls. "Sike, imma have to hit that side chick evade on you this morning. I gotta get home to my main squeeze."

"Don't play with me, boy. I'll kill you and your 'lil main squeeze, keep talking."

Abel was then cracking up at her delusional threats to kill him. "Yo, you hype as fuck today. I know you haven't gone through my drawers, now have you?"

"Boy, do I look like I do heroin? I haven't even smoked a blunt a day in my life, fuck outta here."

"Mmm, then how do you know it's heroine, nigga?"

"Because I saw it. I'm not gonna front, I be preeing through your shit from time to time."

"For your information, it's not heroin. Now stop being nosey."

She laughed. "I just gotta make sure that I'm bae, that's all."

"You already know you before anything else. You my number one."

"And what's higher than number one?"

"Nothing." He gazed into her eyes and smiled.

"Exactly, so you can't reject me! I'm taking a shower with you whether you like it or not!"

"Hold on, mama. Nobody said I wouldn't like it." Abel winked at her and started pulling down his boxers. "Let me undress you, beautiful."

Valerie walked over to him and unhooked her bra. He smiled while pulling the straps off her shoulders. As the bra fell freely, he stared at her breasts and what he wanted was obvious.

"Don't even think about it."

Abel glared at her while pulling her panties down, lowering himself as they reached the ground. He slid them off in one movement and stood up once he was finished.