Chapter 2

Edd sat quiet, running his hands through his hair. He was in full panic mode, not knowing how he was going to deal with a baby. Especially out here.

He was excited to raise a baby, but also scared to raise it in this harsh world. He was also afraid of one other thing.

What traits did it recieve from its father?

Edd growled to himself, shaking his head. He knew better then to think that. He knew it. His relationship with that man was over and in the past. He no longer cared.

When Edd stood up, he looked down at himself. He wondered how long he's been pregnant for. He's not that large to be close to labor, bur he wasn't far away from it either.

He did a few caculations, finding out that he's currently six months pregnant. He shook his head, shuddering with guilt and shame.

He got himself into this mess, now he has to get out of it.

Edd stood up, walking out of his little area and back into the city. He knew he was going to need a lot of food from now on, knowing why he's been more hungry. He walked down the empty streets and to the market, sighing heavily with sleepiness. He went inside the market, looking around the aisles. He grabbed a couple bag of chips, looking at the nutrient facts.

Suddenly, right when Edd turned around, two men stood in front of him. He caught a quick look of what they looked like before the taller one of the two knocked him out.

After the two soldiers picked Edd up, they walked out of the market. They threw him in the back of their car, closing the lid after tying him.

It was a long trip back to the Red Base. Once they got there, they parked the car in the back and got out of the vehicle. They both opened the trunk, picked Edd up, and walked into the Base.

Edd was groaning quietly, slowly waking up. To make sure he didn't see where they were going, the taller one smashed his head into the wall to knock him out again.

This was their Wanted.

---
ACK- I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT- I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO- HHHHH-