Chapter 13

Tord slowly crawled through the window Edd had left open. He saw his lover laying in bed, curled up under the covers and sleeping. He smiled softly and silently approached the brunette, laying a hand on his shoulder. "Eddy... Wake up, sweets."

Edd groaned quietly, his eyes fluttering open at the sound of Tord's voice. He turned to face the Norwegian, looking up at him. "Wh-what...?" he asked tiredly.

Tord cautiously raised the baby by her underarms, hearing her cooing and reaching out to her mother. Edd gasped, his eyes beginning to water and his hands going over his mouth. 

"She's home, baby," Tord whispered gently, handing the baby girl to Edd.

Edd smiled wide, quickly uncovering his mouth. He sobbed out in pure joy, taking his daughter in his arms and hugging her close. "Oh, I knew I could count on you, Tordy," he mumbled, closing his eyes tightly.

Tord chuckled, ruffling Edd's hair. "I'd do anything for you two. I'd give you my life, Edd. Of course I would bring her back. No one is going to harm our baby girl."

Edd nodded. "Definitely," he said, humming at the baby girl. 

She had her father's eyes, as Edd remembered seeing the moment he gave birth to her. She was cooing happily, patting the brunette's nose and reaching for his hair. Edd giggled, lowering his head so the baby could play with his hair.

Tord smiled with joy at the sight of the two, sitting next to Edd and wrapping an arm around him. 

"Edd, I wanted to ask you something. Something very important to me. Do you mind standing up?" Tord wondered, looking at his lover.

Edd nodded quickly, getting out of the bed. "Of course," he purred, holding the baby close to his chest. "What is it, Tordy?"

Tord smiled. "Close your eyes, Edd. I have to get it first."

Edd sighed with impatience and grinned. "Alright, alright," he said, squinting his eyes shut.

Tord looked at him and chuckled, making sure he wouldn't peek. He reached under the bed and pulled out the special box he had bought. He went down on one knee and looked up at Edd, taking hold of his lover's free hand. "Edd... We've been together for a long time. We've now a baby girl to raise together. I want to stay together, but as a true family. Eddy..."

Edd opened his eyes and looked down at Tord, seeing the beautiful ring in the box. He gasped, his eyes watering.

"Eddy... Will you marry me?" Tord asked.

Edd squealed with pure joy, wrapping his arms around Tord's neck. He hugged himself close to the Norwegian, sobbing with happiness. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" He cheered,  smiling wide.

Tord chuckled, wrapping his arms around Edd and holding him and his baby girl close. He looked down at his laughing lover and his cooing daughter, smiling wide.

He knew know they were going to be a family together.

And he loved them both with all his heart. He never wanted to let go of them.

----
I hope you enjoyed!