six

|×|Rebecca|×|

I sit on the couch in Thomas' trailer, waiting for him to finish changing.

What even are we? Definitely not just friends anymore. We were snogging for god sake.

My thoughts are interrupted by Thomas walking back into the room in a plain white shirt and jeans.

"Thomas?"

"Yes love?"

"What are we?" I ask.

"What do you want to be?" Shooting a question at me.

I shrug not wanting to be rejected.

"How does you being my girlfriend sound?" He asks with a huge grin.

"I would love that." I say and a toothy smile stretches across my face.

"Okay love." The next thing I know I am enfolded in a hug.

"Tom?"

"Mhm,"

"I love you." I grin.

"I love you Becca."

...

Thomas and I walk out of his trailer. He holds my bandaged hand in his. I spot Dylan with some girl and he smiles at Mr and walks towards Thomas and I.

"Hey Tom! Rebecca right?" He says raising an eyebrow at me.

I nod my head and become extremely shy. I burry my head into Thomas' shoulder. I feel his arm wrap around my waist.

"Hey Dylan. Becca this is Dylan and his girlfriend Aly. Aly this is Rebecca." Thomas introduces me.

I look up and she that she is extremely pretty. I shake her hand and Thomas still has his arm around my waist, gluing me to his side.

"Aly and I were going to go grab something. Maybe you wanted to come with us?" Dylan asks sweetly.

"Becca you fine with that?" Tom asks me.

"I actually have to get back to my apartment. I have school later, sorry to cancel."

"Nah its fine, we completely understand."

"It was nice meeting you Aly." I say.

"You too. I'll probably see you around."

They walk away leaving me and Thomas. He takes my hand in his again and we walk towards the entrance.

We reach the door of my apartment and I turn and face Thomas.

"I'll see you later?" He asks.

"Maybe." I tease him and he smiles.

"Hmm I just might be in your apartment with dinner for you later." He smirks.

"Sounds wonderful." I say and kiss him softly.

I unlock the door of my apartment and walk through. Thomas stands in the door way letting in all the cool air.

"I'll see you later love." He kisses my forehead and then leaves.

I close my door and start getting ready for class.

...

I am back at my apartment door. I open it and walk in. The smell of Chinese food fills my apartment. I find Thomas on my couch, like he said he would, with take out boxes scattered all over the coffee table.

He smiles at me and scoots over on the couch. I slip my shoes off and sit on the couch next to Thomas

We sit and eat. He asks me about school and I ask him about the set and how shooting went today. We go back in forth in conversation until we finish eating.

I put in Peter Pan my all time favorite Disney film.

Thomas plays with my hair and kisses my temple throughout the movie. I end up falling asleep with his arms slung over me.

-:-:-

Thanks for over 300 reads already. This has only been up for 6 days and it already hit 300! Whoa

Also if you haven't already check out my Will Poulter story I posted earlier. It would mean the world to me. Its the only Will Poulter story on wattpad! Yay number one! (Btw its called Start)

Ily

-B xoxo