Chapter 1: Furious

Timmy: Why you’re so mean to me? I love you. But you always ignore me like I’m nothing. Like I never exist in this world. You never see me anyway.

Nicko: How dare you to ask me like that? Yeah. You are nothing to me! You’re acting like a naive woman but you’re not really!

Timmy: Yeah I know. I’ll never change anything on what you see about me. After all these years. I thought that someday you will see the real me.

Nicko: Shame on you! What else will I see about you? All I see is that you’re like a slut that insisting yourself just to be with me.

Timmy: You’re out of the line!

Nicko: No I’m not! I’m just telling the truth! You’ll never be like your sister! From the very beginning you stole what’s for your sister! You let her leave me! You told her that you love me and she disappeared after that! Happy now?

Timmy: You know that its not true! I really love you but I’ll never do that to my sister. I’ll never betray her!

Nicko: ha! Are you joking? You never betray her but you let yourself be with me all these years? You like everything I want to do with you!  You like it! Right? Don’t be stupid! And I’m not stupid!

Timmy: She disappeared but its not my fault! Its not what you think of me!

Nicko: Stop explaining yourself! Get out of my office now! Deliver everything for Allysa. Don’t you ever come back here if you don’t accomplish everything I said to be done! Get out!

Timmy: But its raining. Can I borrow your umbrella?

Nicko: No! you’ll not gonna use umbrella on your way out. don’t you dare using or borrow someone’s umbrella! Now! Get out of my office!

Timmy: Okay. I’m gonna go out Sir. (teary-eyed)

        It rainfalls that day. Timmy actually do what he just said. She went out of the office without anything to protect her in the rain. She’d always do anything he said. She’d always give anything he wants. That’s the kind of love she give with that man.

                ----------*----------

         At the office. Looking at the window. He glance with the girl running at the rainfalls.

Nicko: Why you’re so stupid? You actually went out without anything to protect yourself in the rain? Silly girl. Pathetic. You actually do everything I said to you.(sigh.)

        Changed mood. Looking angry. Cursing someone.

Nicko: You deserve it! You’re the reason why she left me. You’re the reason why I’m always at my temper! And I’m not gonna let you go freely! you’ll gonna suffer. You’ll gonna feel my pain too!

To be continued.....

Sorry na po sa english! 😖 I'm a newbie here. Please do support my work.  Sana po matulungan nyo din ako mas pagandahin pa yung stories na gagawin ko.  Trip ko lang po kasi to. Please do support me.  Thank you po ng marami.  😙❤😍