Chapter 19: Surprised

One morning Timmy woke up like she wants to throw something in her stomach. She run to the bathroom and started to puke.

Nicko was left early in the morning because he has an appointment with clients. She didn’t want to bother Nicko so she called her best friend instead.

Timmy: Hello Cassie. Can you come over?
Cassandra: Yes of course! What’s wrong? Is something bad happen?

Timmy: Nothing to worry about Cassie. I think I’m pregnant.

Cassandra: What?! Where’s Nicko? Why he isn’t there?(Shocked.)

Timmy: He told me last night that he will leave early in the morning and he will not bother me sleeping. Can you buy me a pregnancy test kit?

Cassandra: Oh I see. Wait for me Bestie. I’ll be there in a minute.

                   ----------*----------

Timmy is still in the bathroom when Cassandra came.

Cassandra: Bestie are you alright now? Did you call Nicko?

Timmy: No. Not yet. I’m not so sure. I don’t want to go to the hospital. A pregnancy test kit will work for me. Its 99% accurate.

A minutes after. Two lines appeared.

Timmy: Bestie, I’m pregnant!(Overwhelmed.)
Cassandra: Oh my gosh! Congrats! I’m going to have a little niece or nephew!

They’re jumping and rejoicing about the good news.

Cassandra: Call Nicko! Tell him now!
Timmy: No no no! I’m going to surprise him! It will make him happy. This is what he’s waiting for! I’m going to the office after lunch!
Cassandra: That’s a good idea Bestie! I’m so proud of you! Go Bestie!

Timmy: Yey! I’m so excited!

They were interrupted when Daisy(Maid) knock on the door.

Daisy: Ma’am Timmy the breakfast is ready.
Timmy: Yeah! Coming!

                ----------*----------

Nicko was busy when Betina went to his office again. This time Betina sits on his lap. Nicko was shocked and push Betina.

Nicko: What are you doing?!(Stands up.)

Betina draw closer to Nicko and trying to kiss him. Nicko push her away.

Nicko: Stop this Betina! Don’t test my patience! I will really forget that you’re a woman!

But Betina insisting herself and kiss him again. She put her arms on Nicko’s neck and kiss him again and again. She didn’t even say anything.

“I’ll surprise him. He will gonna love this!” Timmy saying on her mind while walking closer to the office of her husband.

She was about to surprise Nicko but end up shocked when she opened the door. Nicko is kissing someone! She can’t bear seeing that kissing scene so she walks away. She knew the girl that Nicko’s kissing. “Its Betina! I thought he will never like that Betina! But why they are kissing? Why Nicko? Why?” Timmy run as fast as she can. She never mind if other people in the office is looking on her. She really wants to cry out loud. She throw up the PT in the trash can.

“Seems like I’m the one you surprised Nicko.”

    Timmy dialed the number of her best friend.

Timmy: Hello Cassie?(Clearing throat.)

Cassandra: Hey Bestie? What happened? Did you surprised him?