Chapter 15: Awkward confession

Its indeed a refreshing day for Timmy. She feels calm and peaceful. She’s sitting on the grass watching the peaceful and calm ocean. All she sees are green grasses and blue oceans. Its quite irenic.

She wants to forget everything and want to clear her mind. But still doing her best to erase Nicko in her heart and mind.

Timmy: Why you’re so tacked in my heart Nicko?! Can you do me a favor!? Get out of my head! Get out of my life! You’re making things hard for me! I want to forget you! You never loved me anyway! You never did!

She shouted out loud. She didn’t care if anyone can hear. All she want is to spill it out.

And suddenly…..

Nicko: What if I don’t?

Timmy was astonished when she heard Nicko’s voice. She stood up.
Timmy: What are you doing here? (Stunned.)

Nicko: What if I refuse to leave you? (Walking closer to Timmy.)

Timmy: Don’t go closer!

Nicko: What if I really want you to love me more? (Walking closer and closer.)

Timmy: Stop there! Don’t go near me!

Nicko: What if I insisted?

She step back but he grab her hands and get closer to him. He hug her like he never want to let her go.

Nicko: Could you please? Stop escaping Honey? Stop running away. You’re torturing me.

And then Nicko kiss her gently and sweet. Timmy can’t refuse his kiss. She can’t stop herself when he’s around. She can’t stop herself falling in love with him so deeply.

Nicko: Don’t runaway Honey. I don’t want to be apart from you. I suffered enough. You suffered enough. Please don’t let things hard from us? I can’t be without you. Please forgive me. Give me a chance to prove myself.

Timmy: Nicko its wrong! You’re with my sister! I don’t want her to get mad at me!

Nicko: I told you. You never ask me. You never ask me what kind of relationship I have with Trixie. You never ask me if I still love her. You never ask me anything!

Timmy: But I thought you were dating! You’re going out together!

Nicko: That’s because we were planning on how can I tell you my feelings!

Timmy: What?! I don’t understand you Nicko?(Feeling dumbfounded.)

Nicko: Come on Timm! I’m here in front of you! If this is nothing I will never come here and I will never find you if I don’t have feelings for you. Should I need to tell you that right now? Isn’t it obvious??. (Being shy. Blushing.)

Timmy: Yes of course! I want to hear it! I want to be sure! (Demanding.)

Nicko: Okay fine! I LOVE YOU!

Timmy can’t believe what she had heard while Nicko was blushing. He even cover his face with his hands because he was so embarrassed.

Timmy: What did you say?

Nicko: Come on Timmy. Don’t act like you didn’t heard it! (Still blushing.)

Timmy: I want to hear it again! (Feeling deaf.)

Nicko: I love you Timmy and I miss you so much.

Saying words with lower tone. He’s still blushing and feeling humiliated.