Chapter 2: Humiliated

Timmy is on Alyssa’s house. Nicko has a girlfriend. Alyssa. But even if he has a girlfriend the only woman in his heart is Timmy’s sister, Trixie. Timmy is actually one of his toy too. He kiss her anytime he wants but yelled at her after.

The rain won’t stop. And her office dress are so wet. Ms. Alyssa is looking on her from head to toe when she’s giving her birthday gifts.

Timmy: Here are the gifts from Sir Nicko. He hopes that you like the elegance of these gifts.

Alyssa: Let Nicko know that I appreciate all his gifts.

Timmy: Yes Ms. Alyssa. I will. (smile while shivering.)

Alyssa: Next time bring umbrella. Its raining outside. Look at you. You’re shivering. How ungrateful you are living as his assistant for 3 years. You actually do everything he says.

Timmy: No Ms. Alyssa! I actually forgot to bring my umbrella. He’s not involved here. He didn’t say anything like that. (Covering him.)

Alyssa smirk. She’s not believing what she said.

Alyssa: Don’t think that I’m stupid! I know that he always makes fun of you! And you just let him do that to you. You’re so in love with him right?

Timmy was stunned that its so easy for her to say what’s her real feelings for Nicko. She also knew that Nicko never leave her because he want Timmy to suffer because of the disappearance of her sister. And that Nicko. He never touch Ms. Alyssa. That’s why Ms. Alyssa is so irritated by Timmy. She always think that he’s thinking about her so he never touches her.
Ms. Alyssa: Don’t be so fool. You look pathetic you know.

Ms. Alyssa smiles like she wants to laugh at Timmy. Yes. She’s so stupid because she truly love him. Whatever happens. She’ll do everything he says. Just to please him. Just to stay at his side. Even if her heart and body can’t take it. she’ll just need to rest and she will just fine tomorrow. :)

Timmy: If you’ll excuse me Ms. Alyssa I gotta go.

She bowed and left Ms. Alyssa’s house. She want to cry so loud.

Timmy: Why I deserve to be treated this way? Why they are all mean to me? I’ve done nothing wrong. But nobody can see that. Even my parents never believe me. I’m shivering and I felt that I will collapse anytime.

But suddenly her phone rings. Its Nicko! She tried to be okay so he would never notice that she cried.

Timmy: Hello Sir Nicko?

Nicko: Where on earth are you?! Did I tell you to be this late? Its already 6pm! And you’re still not here in the office! Come back here!

Timmy: But Sir Nicko its because of the gifts I bought at the Mall. It took me so long to find---

Nicko: Cut the crap! I don’t need your excuses! If you’re not gonna make it in 10 minutes you’ll gonna pay for this! You know how my temper is! So move!

Timmy: Yes Si---

But he cut the line. He never accept any of her explanations. He is always angry and he always yelled at her like she always do wrong in his eyes. Timmy just got used to it.

To be continued.....