Chapter 14: The ex conversation

Trixie: When will you tell her you love her. When will you stand for her?

Nicko: I don’t know Trix. She doesn’t want to talk to me. She’s always hiding and making alibi’s.

Trixie:(Sigh) If I can help in anyway. I will. But she’s always changing topics when it comes to you. And I don’t have the courage to insist that topic. I know what she’s going through and I don’t want to make it harder for her.

Nicko: Its been five months Trix. I really miss her. I always regret everything I’ve done to her all these years. I’ve been really bad and I want to make it up to her.

Nicko sincerely saying that words with pure and honesty. They’ve been friends since Trixie went back in the Philippines. Trixie has a boyfriend waiting for her in Canada. And he realized that he never love Trixie anymore. He realized it the night when Timmy had a fever but didn’t accept the fact because he really want to believe that the only love of his life was Trixie. But when he saw Trixie he realized that he moved on already. That he was used to love her all these years not realizing that he fell in love already with Timmy.

Trixie: My little sister is a strong woman. She never show us that she was hurt on how our parents ignored her. On how we missed the things that she likes and the things that she want. Even blaming herself because I left you 3 years ago. I didn’t explain myself cleared that time that it wasn’t her fault. That its my own choice to leave and its my own decision. Its nothing to do with Timmy. I just fell out of love with you and my mistake was I didn’t tell you that because I’m afraid you can’t accept that. I decided to leave because I know when I’m away there’s someone that can love you more than I did. There’s someone that deserves you more. I’ve been always regret that time, she suffered so many things. And she’s brave enough to keep on loving you even if you always makes fun of her and telling her that you despise her. You know what Nicko, I really want to punch you in your face!(fist.)

Nicko: Come on! You do it. I’m stubborn. I don’t deserve her love Trix.

Trixie: I want to punch you but my sister will get hurt if I do so. You really means a lot to her. In fact we made some mistakes too. I just want her to be happy from now on. She deserves to be happy and to be loved. Please do your best to win her back!

Nicko: Yes Trix! I’ll do anything to win her back. And I promise that I’ll cherish her forever.

Trixie: I’m counting on you. Please don’t hurt again my little sister.

Nicko: I will. (Smiled.)

Trixie: You have to pack your things.

Nicko: Why? (Wondering.)

Trixie: Timmy left yesterday. She told Mom that she want a vacation far from Manila. She went to Batanes. She needed a peace of mind. That’s what she said to our Mom.

Nicko: What? She left alone?!

Trixie: Yeah. She did insist that she wanted to be alone. Our Mom can’t do anything about it. This is your chance Nicko! Go now and win her back!

Nicko immediately went home and packed up his things. Trixie gave the exact address of Timmy’s whereabouts.

To be continued....