Chapter 6: A concerned boss??

Early in the morning her best friend Cassandra visit her in her house. She brings lots of food that she can’t really eat.

Cassandra: Bestie! What do you want to eat? I’m gonna cook whatever you want.(smile)

Timmy: Bestie. You brought me foods but I can’t eat that now. Lots of junk foods. You even brought me instant noodles?

Cassandra: I thought instant noodles will be better to eat. It’s soup right? What else will I cook then? Its the first time you got sick. I don’t know what to do Bestie. (sad face)

Timmy: You can cook me rice soup. Its so easy to cook right?

Cassandra: Okay! Just sit back and relax.

Timmy: Thank you Cassie! You’re really the best!(super smile.)

Cassandra: What happened last night? Is he actually gave you a ride and took care of you? I don’t believe that! (Changing topics.)

Timmy: Yeah I know. Me either. I can’t believe that he will took care of me. Maybe he felt guilty because if he didn’t tell me to go out without umbrella I will never fainted and got this fever too. Even this wounds that I had in my forehead. (Pointing on the bandage in her forehead.)

Cassandra: He’s so despicable! He’s not even a human!

Ding dong! Delivery! Interrupted.

Cassandra: You ordered some food?

Timmy: Nope. Why should I? I know that you’ll drop by to cook me some food.

There are many kinds of soup delivered. Rice soup. Creamy soup. Crab and corn soup etc.
Cassandra: Who will do this anyway? Maybe its your fake boyfriend!

Timmy: Nicko will never do that. I swear.

Ring! Ring! Nicko’s calling on the line.

Timmy; Hello?

Nicko: You eat that soups. It will make you feel better. I don’t want a secretary lazy and weak! You have to report by tomorrow!

He cut off the line without giving her a chance to talk and thank him. She sigh and looking sad while looking at her phone.

Cassandra: What did he say that making your face sad?

Timmy: I’m going to eat that soups because he wanted me to report tomorrow morning. He don’t want a lazy and weak secretary that’s why he ordered that soups. He doesn’t really care about me.

Cassandra: If he didn’t. Then why did he ordered it all? Its too much you know. He’s overreacting. Its only a fever. You’re not going to die. (rolling eyes.) Don’t feel sad. Maybe he cared about you last night a little bit.

Timmy nodded and fake her smile. She can’t stop herself being sad. The way he talks to her. Its like she’s nothing to him. Like she’s only an ordinary girl. Like he never see her as a woman.