Chapter 5: The first time

After Nicko laid her down on the bed. He prepare cold warm water and a towel. He started to wipe her face and neck. Its obviously awkward in her part. She’s not used to it. Maybe because its her very first time being sick.

Nicko: I’m not taking advantage of you but I have to take off your shirt. I need to wipe your body to make you feel better.

Timmy: I can do it myself. You don’t have to do this. (She refuses hardly.)

Nicko: No! You’re too hot. You said you’re okay. But it seems like you’re not! Don’t think too much. You misunderstood. I’m helping you because you’re sick. And its the first time that you had a fever. So stop making excuses. I don’t need that now!

His voice feels like he’s giving a command and Timmy had no choice but to agree. He took off her shirt. But he actually felt awkward too. His face started to blush when he saw her wearing a bra. He immediately look in somewhere else.

Nicko: I’m not looking at your body. So stop thinking about something! I’m not a pervert!

Nicko telling this to her while he is wiping her body with the towel. She can’t speak and don’t know what to response to what he said.
Timmy: Sir Nicko. I think I’m fine. You may leave now Sir. Its already 12am. We have so much work to do for tomorrow.

Nicko: And who are you to take orders? I can go home if I want to. You’re sick! And don’t you ever go to the office tomorrow. I won’t allow that!

Timmy can’t speak. This is the first time that she felt like he’s worried about her condition.

Nicko: Don’t misunderstood! I’m not worried about you! I’m thinking that if you go to work tomorrow you’ll gonna mess things up! I don’t even care about you. Okay?!

She was so disappointed. She’s actually thinking that Nicko was worried about her. But it suddenly change because of what she heard from him.

After wiping her body. Nicko put some clothes to Timmy. Timmy was asleep and her body’s temperature is much better now.
“Its the very first time that I saw her weak. She used to be so strong. She’s sweating now. I think she’s going to be fine.”

He muttered and look on his wristwatch. Its already 1am. He started to bent his arms and yawn. He felt sleepy and close his eyes after.

She woke up and saw him sleeping on the chair next to her. She smiled. She never imagine that Nicko will sacrifice his time just to be with her in this situation. But she stops smiling when she remember what he said to her last night. That she misunderstood everything. That he don’t really care about her. She’s looking so sad while she’s staring at him.

Nicko felt like someone is looking at him. He open his eyes. He looks at Timmy. But she’s sleeping. He touch her forehead and feel relief.
Nicko: She’s better now. Off to go.

He kiss her forehead and stood up. He walk out the door. Timmy open her eyes and felt sad.

Timmy: He didn’t even woke me up to say goodbye. He leave me just like that.

To be continued....