Chapter 7: What's wrong with him?

Tomorrow came and everything went back to normal. He started to scold Timmy even if she didn’t do anything wrong. He’s always irritated by her presence.

Nicko: I told you immediately give this papers to PR Department! You’re too slow! Get these! Hurry up!

Timmy: Yes Sir Nicko! I’m really sorry.

Timmy always bow her head whenever she made a mistake. And the whole day was a little bit busy for her. Ran to this place and to this place. Meeting in this place. She was actually a super woman. She had a fever yesterday but she’s so alive this whole day.

Timmy: Sir Nicko! I’ve done scheduled your meetings for tomorrow. If you need anything I’m at my desk Sir! (Panting. Feeling exhausted.)

She was about to leave when he grab her hands and making face to face with him. Timmy was shocked!

Nicko: You feel tired. What if I want anything else? (He’s moving closer and closer.)

Timmy: What else do you want Sir Nicko?( Feeling nervous.)

She feels that her heart is trembling. And she thinks that he felt it too. He smirk and touch her chin and look at her in the eyes.
Nicko: No?! I think you want it more than I did? (Still grinning.) I want to kiss you.

Her eyes open wide. She push him.

Timmy: Stop playing around Nicko. We’re in the office.

Nicko: So what? Its my office. I can do whatever I want. In fact we did this so many times. Don’t act like a naive! You always like it!

Then, he started to kiss her.
Timmy pushing him away.

Timmy: Stop this Nicko! (gasp. Gasp.)

Nicko: You think highly of yourself? Why should I stop? You’re mine! And I can do whatever I want!

He kiss her again hardly. She can’t fight anymore. Nicko’s kiss is irresistible. In fact she’s enjoying how he kiss her. He’s grabbing her head while kissing her. He never stop and she feels like this is the best kiss she had with him. But he stop when….

Ring! Ring! Nicko’s phone rings that stop him to kiss her. She saw excitement in his face when he answered the phone.

                  ----------*----------

Nicko: Really? Okay! I’m gonna pick you up!

Nicko felt excited that he forgot and leave her just like that. She was so dismayed and felt nothing to him again. She feels like he can’t see her when he got the news from the other line. And she knew it. Her sister is back! She started to cry and cry again.

To be continued...