Chapter 20: Have you been in love?

Cassandra: We're here Bestie! No matter what happen try to ask him about that. Your problem will never be okay if you don't speak out. He's now your husband. You can ask him and talk to him sincerely. You'll get the answer if you do so.

Timmy just nodded and went out on Cassandra's car.

Timmy: Thank you for your time Bestie. About my pregnancy. Please don't tell anyone, even with my parents and Trixie. I'll be the one to tell this.

Cassandra: Yeah. But don't take it too long. You can't keep it forever.

Timmy: Ssssh! Your voice is too loud!

Nicko: Honey??

Timmy was shocked that Nicko is in the front gate. She ask her best friend to leave.
"Did he heard everything?". Nervous.

Nicko tried to kiss her wife but Timmy ignore his kiss and slightly push him away.

Timmy: Let's go inside. I'm tired.

He can't explain the actions of his wife. Until they went to bed. Timmy just sleep and didn't face her husband. Nicko trying to hold her but still Timmy is cold as ice. She can't hold her husband because of what happened earlier.

"He never heard any of it. That's good." Timmy uttered on her mind. She can't talk to Nicko about what happen. She's afraid of something and she don't want to know the truth. She's afraid that Nicko is definitely dating that Betina girl.

And the days passes by and Timmy is cold after that incident. She can't ask him about what happen two weeks ago and she don't like to touch him. Whenever she did that she reminded of that kissed with another woman. She's wondering if how many girls did he kiss everyday. Her trust in her husband is fading.

Nicko already noticed all the actions of his wife.

"What happen to her? Don't she want me anymore? Why is she refusing me? Did I do something wrong? I don't get her! Whenever I'm asking her she just telling me that she's tired."

----------*----------
Nicko is at the bar drinking alcohol. He wanted to release his feelings. He's really hurt whenever Timmy's ignoring him.

Secretary Leu: Sir You drink too much. Should I send you home?

Nicko: No! I'm not drunk! I've never been drunk!

Secretary Leu: But from what I see Sir you're really drunk. I need to send you home.

Nicko: For what? You'll gonna send me home and my wife is still ignoring me? Secretary Leu, have you been in love?(Staring.)

Secretary Leu: Yes Sir. But we're not meant for each other so we broke up.

Nicko: Secretary Leu. Do you know why I chose you to be my secretary? Its because she never want me to be with other woman. She's so clingy.(laughing.) I like her so much. She's always insisting herself with me. She can do anything just to please me. She's so cute. I love everything about her.(Still laughing.)

Secretary Leu: Sir Let's go home. Stop drinking.

Nicko: No! I said no! You don't understand me Secretary Leu. You don't understand me! I really want to talk to her but she's always making excuses just to ignore me. I just wanted to kiss her, to hug my wife. But she's showing me that she don't want me. Secretary Leu what's happening to me? Did I do something stupid? Am I stupid? Do I deserve to be treated this way? Am I not a good husband?

Nicko started to cry. His secretary was astonished. This is the first time that he saw his boss crying with a woman.

Secretary Leu: Sir. Whatever your problem is, talk with your wife. A bottle of alcohol can't help you. Just go and talk to her. I don't want to interfere with your personal matters. But I hope it can help if you'll talk about this.

----------*----------

Secretary Leu brought him home. Timmy can't believe that Nicko will be wasted like this.

Timmy: What happened? Why's he drunk?

Secretary Leu: I don't want to interfere Madam. But please have some talk as husband and wife. It will make your problem solve if you talk about this. I don't know it either. But this is the firs time that I saw him crying because of a woman. Its a serious matter Madam.

Timmy can't speak from what she heard. Secretary Leu help her carry Nicko to their bedroom. Secretary Leu leave the house after.

Timmy is changing the clothes of her husband when she heard it talking.

Nicko: Timmy Honey. Why are you so cruel to me?

She touches the face of her husband. She started to cry.

"What happen to us Nicko? I think I can't trust you anymore."

She was about to leave when Nicko grab her hands. Nicko get on top of Timmy and kiss her with all his might. Timmy trying to push Nicko.

Timmy: No Nicko! You're drunk! Stop this!

But Nicko can't here anything. He's just kissing her all over her body. Timmy push him so hard and she escape from Nicko's arms.

Nicko: What's your problem?! I'm your husband! If I want you I have my rights!

Timmy: You're drunk! Stop this Nicko! Go to bed and sleep!

Nicko: No! I want to sleep with you!!

And then Nicko push her in their bed and trying to tear up her dress.

Timmy: No Nicko! Stop this! Stop this!

Nicko is trying to kiss and tear up her dress. Timmy don't have the energy to push Nicko. He's so strong when he is angry. One of his hands is trying to stop her to fight.

Nicko: I'm your husband! I can have you if I want to!(And he kiss her harder.)

Timmy: Ouch! It hurts Nicko. Stop it!

Nicko: Do you know what a man attracts the most? Resistance! I terribly want you Honey. I miss you. You keep ignoring me and its making me crazy Honey. You're making me crazy.

Nicko teared up all her clothes even her underwear.

Nicko: I know you miss me too Honey. I want you now. I terribly want you Honey.

Timmy: Let go of me Nicko! Please.

He can't hear anything. He only kiss and bite her all over her body. He's forcing her to make love. Its like he really want to release everything in bed. Nicko kiss and suck her neck after. He's biting her every time he kiss her. He really need his wife now. He really want to release everything. Nicko is feeling like being crazy. Its like he is drugged. Maybe because of the alcohol. Timmy saw how her husband looks like and it made her scared. Its not her husband anymore.

Timmy: Stop Nicko! I'm scared. I'm scared!....

Timmy was undressed and crying for help. Nicko suddenly stop when he saw his wife crying like he's raping her.

Nicko: I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry...

Nicko have no strength to say anything but sorry. He stood up and get in the bathroom.
"F*ck! What have I done? Am I crazy? What's happening to me?! I can't face her anymore. I'm so stupid! I scared her a lot. She's afraid of me now. What have you done Nicko! You're damn crazy!"

Nicko punch the wall until his arms bleed. Nicko wash his face and look himself in the mirror. He can't believe that he did that thing to his wife. He can't even face his wife anymore.

"What are you thinking Nicko! Why did you do that? Oh sh*t! What will you tell her after this? You really messed up!"

After an hour of thinking about what happened, Nicko went out in the bathroom. He saw his wife still crying. He tried to hold his wife and apologize but Timmy is still afraid of him. She's still shivering and Nicko can't do anything about it. He left the room and sleep on the couch in front of their room. He let his wife alone because he knows that if he's going to stay in their bed, Timmy will more get scared of him. He's drunk and he needs some sleep. "I'll talk to her tomorrow." He muttered.

To be continued....