Chapter 10: Stomachache

On their way home Timmy feels really sick. She is sweating because of her stomachache.

Nicko: I told you not to eat that prawns! You stupid! I’m taking you to the hospital!

Timmy:’ No need Nicko! I can bear it. I just need pain reliever. (shivering.)

Nicko: take this medicine. I have it since the last time you freaking me out about your reaction when you ate prawns.

That was the meeting with the investors. Nicko insisted her to ate a slice of prawns but afterwards her stomach ached. That day, he never leave his house without any medicine in his car.

She appreciated it so much. She never knew that there’s a good side of him. That he remember that she has this condition. She was so upset about her family. They don’t remember even a simple allergy she has. But still, She’s so grateful that he remember it clearly. (smiled.)

Nicko: We’re here. Can you walk?

Timmy: Yes. I can walk. Its just a stomachache.

Nicko accompany her to her bed.

Nicko: Don’t make yourself stupid anymore! You’ve had enough. Why you’re so like that Timmy? (Staring sincerely.)

Timmy: What do you mean Sir Nicko?

He breathe so heavily. Its like he’s so problematic and concern.

Nicko: Nothing Timmy. Just don’t do those things again. don’t make me feel worried about you. don’t make things hard for you.

Speechless. No one wants to say a word again. They’re just staring each other. Timmy was lying in her bed and Nicko get on top of her. He started to draw closer on Timmy’s lips.

“What exactly Nicko doing on top of me? I can’t breathe. I feel like I’m losing my breath.”  She’s saying it on her mind when he started to kiss her gently. Its so gentle and sweet. It last 2 seconds but Timmy feels like she’s in heaven.
Nicko: Goodnight Timmy.

He kiss her in forehead. Stood up and leave her house. She’s still daydreaming about what happened a while ago. She’s actually touching her lips. “Unbelievable. Why on earth did he kissed me like that?” She was really astonished about what happened. She didn’t have any relaxing sleep because of that kiss.

To be continued....