#336-340

Being suicidal doesn't necessarily mean you're holding a gun to your head.
Sometimes it means smoking a cigarette in the Hopes you'll get cancer and die.
Or jaywalking across the street without looking because you don't care if you got hit by a car.
Sometimes it means having sex with a stranger, hoping you'll get STD and die.
Or not sleeping and not eating in the Hopes that the exhaustion will kill you.
Or even not washing your hands in the hopes that you'll get sick and die.
Sometimes it's being cruel to the people you love or ignoring them because if they leave you'll have less reason to go on living.
Or not setting your alarm for work so you'll get fired and have less of a purpose.
Sometimes it means partying hard in the Hopes that your liver will fail and you'll die.
Or putting yourself in dangerous and potentially painful situations, so maybe it'll be the last straw.
Being suicidal doesn't necessarily mean trying to die.
A lot of the times it only means not putting efforts into living.

•¤•
So many times, when I sit in class I can't concentrate on anything the teacher says. There are always many more voices that tell me what to do.
But the teachers always want all attention but I can't get anything he says when the loudest voices tell me to die.
•¤•

My heart is like a welcome mat.
People use it, walk over it, kick it and leave.

The truth is,
You could slit
My throat
And with my
Last breath
I would
Apologise
For bleeding
On your shirt

I've always been afraid of losing the people I love.
I wonder if anyone is afraid losing me...