four

⁀➷

⁀➷

"I love being a sixth year," said Ron. "And we're going to be getting free time this year. Whole periods when we can just sit up here and relax."

"We're going to need that time for studying, Ron!" Hermione scolded.

"Yeah, but not today," said Ron.

"You just want to spend time with Kimberly. You two'll probably sneak off in the middle of the night," said Hermione.

"We won't because it's not like that," Ron retorted. "She doesn't like me."

"Oh, Ron, must we have this conversation again?"

"No, we don't have to. Blimey, Hermione, why do you always butt into my business?"

"I wouldn't have to butt in if you just listened. You and Harry never listen to me until it's too late," she pointed out.

Ron rolled his eyes. "Well, why don't we talk about Sally then? I bet you'd love to - oof!"

Someone ran into Ron, causing the two to knock into the ground.

"Oi, watch where you're - oh, Kimberly... What are - What are you doing here?" Ron asked.

"It's... It's the middle of a corridor, Ron," Kimberly stated, a faint smile on her lips. "What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure, actually," he muttered.

Kimberly was laying on top of Ron. Hermione was feigning innocence, fanning herself as she looked up the walls and ceilings.

"Are you headed to class?" Kimberly asked.

"I don't remember," he whispered.

She giggled. "I'm sure. If you can't remember your classes, perhaps we should study your time table together?"

He nodded. "Yeah, yeah, we could do that."

Kimberly got off of Ron, brushed her skirt, and stuck her hand out. Ron eyed it before he took her hand and got up to his feet. The two walked off, side by side, leaving Hermione alone.

"Oh, yes, just leave me alone," she muttered.