Im sorry, I lost again

(Okay im really genuinely sorry for the video above)

Kaito's execution was..to say the least..horrific.

They had all seen it before, but this time, instead of dying happily, Kaito died with a blank expression. And expression that could only express "Been there, done that"

It was awful.

Maki sobbed as she watched her beloved die. again.

Everyone was sobbing, it was so much more upsetting the second time.

Well, Kokichi wasn't sobbing. He wasnt even faking it..He just stood there..emotionless.

Shuichi was going to talk to him, but the words just came out as sobs as he walked over to the smaller boy.

Kokichi painfully shifted himself so that he was facing Shuichi, he limped off of his podium and hugged the boy, trying to provide whatever comfort he could.

Shuichi sobbed into the boy's shoulder as Kokichi tried to stay standing on one foot.

Moments later, everyone left, including Shuichi and Kokichi.

Shuichi picked the smaller boy up, much to Kokichi's argument that he could just limp back to their room. Shuichi, having none of that, silently carried Kokichi to the elevator.

-Short skip-

Kokichi sighed as he layed back on Shuichi's bed. Shuichi was sitting at the foot, staring off at the floor.

Kokichi sighed and sat back up, "Shu? Shu? Are you okay?" He asked.

Shuichi remained still, but spoke up, "Why...why did you and Kaito keep staring at eachother? Like...like you had some agreement..?" Shuichi asked quietly.

Kokichi negelcted to answer, "Why!" Shuichi suddenly yelled, "Are you keeping something from me?" Shuichi yelled, his eyes filled with tears.

Kokichi flintched at the sudden yelling, he too now was tearing up, "I cant.." He trailed off, starting to cry again.

Shuichi finally snapped out of his rage and instantly felt bad, "Oh! No no no! Kokichi im sorry, I didnt mean to snap.." He crawled over to the boy and held him close, allowing him to cry all he needed into his chest.

Kokichi sobbed into his chest, holding onto the taller boy like his life depened on it.

Shuichi ran his hands through his hair and whispered into his ears, "Hushh...im sorry..its okay.."

Eventually, Kokichi stopped and looked up at Shuichi, putting a hand on his cheek, "Shu...believe me..I would tell you if I could.." He looked down, "But...you need to understand that I just cant."

Shuichi sighed and leaned into the touch, "I understand.."

Kokichi smiled, but there was a hint of sadness in it, "Hey, listen..it's not like last time..Im not kying when I say that im not going to die. Im staying right here, with you." Kokichi promised.

Shuichi hugged him again, holding him close, "Good...because...I cant loose you again.."

"I can't loose you either.."

-Time skip to night-

Kokichi sat up in bed and stared blankly at the door, mentally preparing himself for what he had to do.

He then got out of bed, painfully. He limped over to the door and quietly opened it.

But he stopped before he could step out. He closed in and limped over to the desc, carefully switching on the lamp and quietly grabbing a peice of paper and a purple pen, he wrote: