Special chapter

Garroth and Laurence collapse on the couch, tired as it was late and they finished cleaning the kitchen, both of them not use to the empty, lonely feeling of the house now that Zane is out. "Soo..." Laurence says as he puts his head on Garroth shoulder, "We have the house to ourselves..." Laurence says as Garroth puts his arm around Laurence.

"Yeah, but who knows what time Zane will be back," Garroth says, which made Laurence disappointed to hear as he sits up and lies down on the couch, putting his feet on Garroth's lap. "What time is it?" Laurence asks as Garroth pulls out his phone, "Pretty late, 10:56," Garroth says as Laurence nods and gets up, "I'm going to take a shower," he says and heads upstairs.

Laurence goes to his bedroom, going through his drawer to find night clothes but pauses when seeing a plastic bag. Laurence smiles as he picks up the bag, and exits his bedroom to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laurence dries his hair with a towel staring at himself in the mirror before dropping the towel and picks up his phone, seeing he got a message from Zane.

~~~Messages~~~

Zane~I'm going to stay at Gene's place tonight.

~~~Messages~~~

Laurence smiles as he picks up the plastic bag.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth lies on the couch, watching tv as he felt himself start to get tired, "Garroth, come upstairs!!" Laurence shouts, "Coming!" Garroth shouts back as he gets up and goes to Laurence bedroom, not finding him there. "Laurence?" Garroth calls out as he enters his bedroom, not finding him there either.

"Are you hiding?" Garroth questions as he looks behind the door, "Babe?" Garroth was surprised when feeling a sudden clothe wrap around his eyes, blinding him. "I'm right behind you," Laurence says as Garroth chuckles, "Is this some kind of game?" Garroth questions as Laurence ties the clothe.

"Call it that if you like," Laurence says as he pushes Garroth to the bed, closing the door behind him. Garroth sits up as he was starting to feel confused, "Laurence?" Garroth called out, it was silent, but Garroth could sense that Laurence was in the room. Laurence walks over and straddles on Garroth lap, wrapping his arm around his neck.

Garroth puts his hands on Laurence's hips, feeling a weird smooth, silk fabric, "What's this?" Garroth questions as he feels the fabric between his fingers. Laurence grinds himself on Garroth, not wearing much under as he lets out a moan, "Garroth, I want you~" Laurence whispers seductively to Garroth ear as he moves his hips.

Garroth could feel himself start to get excited as he grips the bedsheets, "But Zane could get here any-" Laurence cuts Garroth off by pulling him in a kiss, Garroth kiss back before Laurence pulls away. "He texted me saying he's going to stay at Gene's place," Laurence says as he kisses Garroth cheek, down to his jawline and neck.

"It's been so long~," Laurence says as he leaves marks on Garroth neck before getting off Garroth lap and sits on the floor, unbutton Garroth pants. "Can I take off the blindfold?" Garroth asks and lets out a small groan when feeling Laurence take off his pants with his boxer, the cold air hitting his hard member.

"No," Laurence bluntly answers before licking the tip, making Garroth let out a small moan as Laurence continues to lick his shaft while touching himself. Laurence moans when feeling Garroth foot touch him, he removes his hand, letting Garroth touch him through the thin fabric as he puts Garroth member in his mouth.

Laurence was only able to put half in before gagging. Laurence just lets himself relax, swirling his tongue around and tries to fit everything in his mouth. Laurence bobs his head, Garroth lets of a groan and puts his hand on Laurence's head, petting his hair, Laurence jaw starting to hurt.