Chapter 3

The next day, Zane didn't bother moving from his bed, not leaving his bedroom for the whole day. Only to use to the washroom but nothing else, his stomach growled, not eating anything since yesterday.

He didn't want to go to work today, but if he knew if he didn't have a reason, Aphmau would be worried. Zane slowly crawled out from under the covers and grabs his phone, messaging Aphmau.

~~~Messages~~~

Z~hey Aphmau, I'm not feeling well. I don't think I'll be able to go to work today.

A~Oh, that's alright.
I hope you feel better soon.

Z~Thanks. Bye.

~~~messages~~~

Zane turns off his phone, throwing it to the ground, and lays back down, closing his eyes. Trying to force himself to sleep only for Garroth to barge in. He sees his brother in his still broken state and stays standing by the doorway.

Garroth wanted to ask what was wrong, but he knew Zane wouldn't tell him anything. "Are you going to work?" Garroth asks, still seeing the mess in Zane's bedroom which still smelled like ammonia.

Zane shakes his head, his throat still burning but if it wasn't, he wouldn't be able to bring himself to talk. "Are you still feeling sick?" Garroth asks, stepping into Zane's bedroom and sitting next to Zane, who was hiding under the covers.

Zane could feel Garroth's warm hand press against his forehead, he was checking Zane's temperature but he seemed fine. "You don't seem sick..." Garroth states, sounding concerned and upset, knowing about Zane not really being sick but is disappointed that Zane doesn't trust him enough to tell him the truth.

Zane shrugs his shoulders, shifting under the sheets slightly, and moves his head away from the Garroth hand. "Well, you do seem tired. Should I stay and take care of you?" Garroth asks, but Zane shakes his head.

Garroth mentally sighs, having a bad feeling to leave Zane home alone but he didn't want to just force the truth out of Zane but nor ignore him either. It didn't work out well last time. "Alright then," Garroth says and gets up.

"I'll be back later then. I'll bring some medicine when I come back. Laurence put left-overs of last night's dinner in the fridge." Garroth informs, waiting for Zane to respond but Zane slightly nods. Garroth walks out of Zane's bedroom, closing the door, and sighed. He goes downstairs and outside to the car, where Laurence was waiting for him in the passenger seat.

When Zane heard the door close, he felt his eyes getting heavy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane slowly opens his eyes, finding himself in a dark empty void, laying down on an invisible floor. Zane sits up, confused and afraid as he looks around. Nothing and no was in sight as he stands up, his legs and back still in pain.

Suddenly, two pairs of arms wrapped around Zane's waist, making Zane freeze as he felt the same cold sensation from before. Balto. "Come on Zane~" Balto whispers in Zane's ear, breathing down his neck.

Balto's hands traveled down to Zane's jeans, unbuttoning them, "Come, Zane, ~"Balto hums and licks Zane's neck. Zane couldn't speak, he felt like his screams were caught in the back of his throat. He couldn't breathe, feeling like at any moment he could pass out from the lack of oxygen.

Zane struggled to get out of Balto's grip, trying to remove Balto's hands from taking off his pants, scratching and digging in his long nails to arms. "Come on Zaney~ Let's have some fun~" Balto continues and pushes Zane to the ground.