04

+ + +

Calum

The next day, I decided to stay at home- because I know Elle won't be waking up. Today, her family is visiting her and friends.

I stayed because when I see her family and friends cry, I'll broke down as well and I don't want to let them see me like that. I want to look so brave in front of them.

I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling before my eyelids get heavier, I started to go back to the memories we had.

I hope when she wakes up, she'll still remember me.

I waited for her outside the kitchen and once I spotted her, she was wearing baggy pants and oversized hoodie.

"Hey, ready to learn how to cook?" I asked and held her hand.

"Yeah, I am!" she exclaimed and we both entered the kitchen and opened the small light on the side.

"So what do you want to learn?" I asked and grabbed the utensils to be used.

"I was thinking if you could teach me how to make deserts, how you do those." she smiled. "How about, let's start with a cake?"

I grinned, "Okay." I smiled then grabbed the frosting, flour, sugar, beaker, water and other ingredients. "So if I told you to get this, you'll get it okay?" then she nod. "Grab the flour and water."

Then she did, "Wait, how will I know if I'll learn of not?" she asked, worriedly.

I'll tell you what you'll get and pour it in that bowl, okay? Then by that probably you'll learn." I smirked and she nod.

I told her to get this and that and pour it on that- and she was slowly learning and it's turning me on.

"Now put it in the oven and set the time in about for an hour then it'll ring when it's done." I said and she put it inside and set the time.

I smiled and hugged her, "Thanks for teaching me, you're awesome!" she giggled.

I pulled away and saw few flour streaks on her hair and I brush it off. "Nah, the girl I am teaching is probably more awesome." I winked and she blushed. "Now, let's clean this area." I said.

I grabbed the rugs to clean the station but when I looked around- I couldn't find one. Then I saw Elle, holding the rug and she smirked and threw it and poured some flour on me.

"Elle!" I exclaimed as I coughed and brush the flour off my hair, "No fair!" I whined and grabbed the frosting and put some on her hair.

"Calum!" she shrieked and wipe it off her head and wipe it on my face.

I laughed and grabbed some eggs and crack it on her hoodie and she shrieked and when I heard footsteps. I grabbed her and closed the lights and we sat down behind the kitchen counter.

I heard a sigh and then footsteps started again and I slowly got up to see if there was anyone there but the person was gone.

I smiled at her, "Tonight was fun." I said, "Our cake won't be finished until we clean ourselves." I said.

"Then we could go leave this for a while and you know, take a shower." she said.

"You could go first, I'll wait just in case before the cake burns." I laughed and helped her to stand up.

"I'll be right back, okay? Don't leave." she said and peck my cheek and I couldn't help but to blush and she left.

+ + +